Logos 4 + Laptop trackpad scrolling

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 5
Chris Leversuch | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Nov 17 2009 9:49 AM

As with most laptops, I can move my finger down the right of the trackpad to make a page scroll. It works in every program except Logos 4. Anyone else experienced this or is it just my laptop being annoying?

Posts 5
Chris Leversuch | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 17 2009 9:52 AM

Oops, this isn't the Logos 4 forum :)

Posts 8660
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 17 2009 9:59 AM

Chris,

This has something to do with the WPF that Logos is built on.  Logos is working on it (I think.)

Hmm Sarcasm is my love language. Obviously I love you. 

Posts 493
Brian W. Davidson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 17 2009 11:10 AM

I have the same problem. Yes it is annoying, but im sure they'll get it working.

Posts 602
Bill Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 22 2009 3:22 PM

Chris,

I, too, posted on this a couple of weeks back upon release of L4. At that time I was using a netbook with a Synaptics touchpad. I couldn't scroll vertically in L4 and I asked about it. Since then, I picked up another netbook that has an Alps touch pad and vertical scrolling works with it. Go figure.

Bill

Posts 9056
LogosEmployee

ChrisLeversuch:

As with most laptops, I can move my finger down the right of the trackpad to make a page scroll. It works in every program except Logos 4. Anyone else experienced this or is it just my laptop being annoying?

Some touchpad devices don't work with Logos 4, due to a bug in WPF (the Microsoft technology it uses). For further discussion, please see: http://community.logos.com/forums/p/4281/34292.aspx#34292

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS