Just discovered the "Gestures" feature.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 325
Robert Wazlavek | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Jun 14 2012 3:28 AM

Wow.  This is fun.  I've only been using the software for a few months, but I had no idea.  Very handy feature.

For anyone else not in the know like I was not, apparently you can perform commands in Logos by holding down the right mouse button, moving the mouse curser in a particular pattern, and then releasing the mouse button.  For instance, to transition to reading view whatever it is you're reading, click and hold the right mouse button, move the mouse up and to the right diagonally, release the mouse button, and bam, reading view.  Doing the opposite, down and to the left diagonally hides reading view.  There are others as well, feel free to look them up in the Logos help tab within the software.  Very cool.

Posts 349
James Chandler | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 14 2012 6:46 AM

I'm a keyboard man myself.  I only use the mouse if I have to. It's a hold over from working with Linux during the day.  The keyboard commands can be found in the help as well. :)

Running on ASUS Windows 10 I7 24 gig of ram, 1 Terabyte drive.

Philippians 2:3 Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS