Page 5 of 7 (127 items) « First ... < Previous 3 4 5 6 7 Next >
This post has 126 Replies | 6 Followers

Posts 205
LogosEmployee
Kent Hendricks | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 18 2011 12:42 PM

The Czech Study Bible will be available from Logos very soon.

Posts 2733
Bohuslav Wojnar | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 18 2011 1:12 PM

Kent Hendricks:

The Czech Study Bible will be available from Logos very soon.

Thank you Kent. That sounds really good. Yes

Bohuslav

Posts 134
Steven Baxley | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 19 2011 5:58 AM

That's good news, Kent.  It will make it so much easier when I study with my Czech brother on Skype.  My wife (who is also Czech) is looking forward to having it available to read in the Logos iOS app.

Posts 33
Vaclav Janca | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 20 2011 4:16 AM

Hey, everyone. Logos wrote and asked for final confirmation of the files, both for L4 and Libronix. We sent them the official "GO" email. Got a auto-respond, so resent to another Logos team member. Anyway, it's ready, approved from our side and all that. And in case you didn't know, this is a free release! Stick out tongue

But save up, in the long term, we're going to work on ČSP reverse interlinear Geeked That one will definitely cost ... whatever it will cost. It will take about a year to compile necessary data. We'll see.

@Kent Hendricks - do you know more? Now that we gave the confirmation, how long before flipping the switch? (or clicking the Magical mouse button)

Václav

--

oh, yeah, there are still remaining things to be sorted out - right now the search does not differentiate between accented and non-accented characters and also, the glossary notes are mixed in with footnotes, so when exporting with footnotes, you also get a jungle of unneeded glossary entries. This has been reported and we'll see what comes out of it.

Posts 134
Steven Baxley | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 20 2011 5:58 AM

Well, that is fantastic!  I'm not worried about the issues you mentioned, I'm sure they'll be sorted out over time.  And a free release?  Thanks, Logos!

Reverse Interlinear will be awesome.

Yes Yes Yes

Posts 8601
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 20 2011 6:02 AM

Vaclav Janca:
@Kent Hendricks - do you know more? Now that we gave the confirmation, how long before flipping the switch? (or clicking the Magical mouse button)

That reminds me of this shipping the NIC video note the golden mouse starting about 2:15 

EDIT: heh, the embed didn't work: http://youtu.be/mEHvs_PGbqs

Truth Is Still Truth Even if You Don't Believe It

Check the Wiki

Warning: Sarcasm is my love language. I may inadvertently express my love to you.

Posts 2733
Bohuslav Wojnar | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 20 2011 12:51 PM

Vaclav Janca:
But save up, in the long term, we're going to work on ČSP reverse interlinear Geeked That one will definitely cost ... whatever it will cost. It will take about a year to compile necessary data. We'll see.

Reverse Interlinear is the right way to go. Yes Great news Václav. Thanks.

Bohuslav

Posts 1240
HJ. van der Wal | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 26 2011 1:10 PM

Bible. Překlad 21. století on prepub!

http://www.logos.com/product/9432/czech-bible-21st-century-edition

Posts 134
Steven Baxley | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 26 2011 2:22 PM

Order placed!!

Posts 134
Steven Baxley | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 26 2011 2:24 PM

Kent, with the 21st Century Edition up now on pre-pub, will the Czech Study Translation be available very soon?  Smile

Posts 2733
Bohuslav Wojnar | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 26 2011 9:07 PM

Hendrik-Jan van der Wal:

Wow... that's a nice surprise! Now we need enough orders to get it to the production ASAP, what might be challenging in our Czech context. If Czech study translation would be free (the last information from Václav) and ready to be released soon, it might stir the interest to pre-order the Bible21. At least I hope.

Good job Logos, thank you. Yes

Bohuslav

Posts 2733
Bohuslav Wojnar | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 28 2011 3:10 AM

Hey guys we need your help to get this Bible to the production. Just start learning Czech language now and this Bible will be a great tool for you. It is the language of Jan Hus and Jan Amos Komensky (Comenius), by the way, so you should know it. Cool Big Smile

Bohuslav

Posts 33
Vaclav Janca | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 28 2011 4:46 AM

Hey everyone, I was just able to access CSP on my ipod Logos app, so something is happening! Yeah!

Posts 134
Steven Baxley | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 28 2011 5:58 AM

It is available now for download under new products!  Hurrah!  Thank you, Logos!

Posts 33
Vaclav Janca | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 28 2011 6:29 AM

Tadaa Cool

Praise the Lord.

Posts 975
Tom Reynolds | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 28 2011 6:32 AM

Steven Baxley:

It is available now for download under new products!  Hurrah!  Thank you, Logos!

I "purchased" this but am unable to download the file to L3. Haven't tried in L4 yet. Not sure if it's me or something wrong with the Logos server.

Tom

Posts 1240
HJ. van der Wal | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 28 2011 6:53 AM

Wow! That many footnotes! For free! Now, where is that book "Czech in 30 days" I once bought? ..... Found it! Cool

Posts 33
Vaclav Janca | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 28 2011 7:03 AM

To Tom: Well, give it a little bit of time. They just posted this.

Posts 2733
Bohuslav Wojnar | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 28 2011 10:14 AM

Steven Baxley:

You made my day Steven with this news! Yes

Great job Logos. The best Czech Translation with tens of thousands of translation notes... and for free. Wonderful. Thank you, thank you. Yes

Bohuslav

Posts 2733
Bohuslav Wojnar | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 28 2011 10:57 AM

Tom Reynolds:

I "purchased" this but am unable to download the file to L3. Haven't tried in L4 yet. Not sure if it's me or something wrong with the Logos server.

Tom

It works well now. I did download it for the Libronix via the order page. It also works in my iPhone, and that is just great. All the translation notes and references work perfect, even in the off-line mode. Good job Logos, thank you Václav for your great work also. Yes

Bohuslav

Page 5 of 7 (127 items) « First ... < Previous 3 4 5 6 7 Next > | RSS