Searching MY CONTENT such as NOTE files

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 164
David Lee | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Jun 14 2012 3:33 PM

When I search entire library, MY CONTENT files are listed before LIBRARY RESULTS.  The search results from LR's are listed individually by the page number or the Verse.  But the NOTE files are not.  When I click on the name of a NOTE file, it brings me to the first item from the search.  How can I go to the next search item in NOTE files?  I'm running LOGOS 4 under Windows 7.

Posts 2964
tom | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 14 2012 3:44 PM

David Lee:

When I search entire library, MY CONTENT files are listed before LIBRARY RESULTS.  The search results from LR's are listed individually by the page number or the Verse.  But the NOTE files are not.  When I click on the name of a NOTE file, it brings me to the first item from the search.  How can I go to the next search item in NOTE files?  I'm running LOGOS 4 under Windows 7.

This has been brought up many many many many many many many times.  The only way that I know of, and there could more ways than just this one, is CNTL-F (opens up a search just for the note) and then type in the search item again.  If the note is a large note file, copy the note to MS Word or some other word processor and then do another search on the word.

Posts 43
Peter Covert | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 14 2012 4:31 PM

David Lee:
When I click on the name of a NOTE file, it brings me to the first item from the search

This is a pain in the rear end if you ask me.  Logos needs to correct this soon IMHO.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS