Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 31
Joseph Araucto | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Jun 17 2012 11:52 PM

We recently tried to launch a Father's Day video from proclaim.  The program did not handle maximizing the video well.  on one laptop I tried on, the maximized video would play on the laptop screen instead of the projector. On another computer, they had to drag the youtube page that is opened, then click the maximize.  Could this get improved "more better".

Posts 1729
LogosEmployee
Hunter Clagett | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 20 2012 7:05 AM

This is a known issue with Full Screen flash videos in Webpage items. Our developers are working on a fix for this, though I have no eta for you.

Thanks,

- Hunter Clagett

Logos 4 Bug Report - Mac | PC

Proclaim - Mac/PC

Posts 1
Jotaro | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 11 2012 10:41 PM

Does that mean that in the future users of Proclaim will be able to view youtube videos? 

Cheers,

Jo

Posts 21
Drew James | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 12 2012 11:30 AM

Really would be nice to fix this issue, wondered if having a separate 'tab' for Youtube(maybe paste in embed code?), or be able to bring up a browser within the video 'tab' to find youtube vids would be easier than coding just as a website?

Posts 31
Joseph Araucto | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 12 2012 4:43 PM

I prefer not to download videos but we found a way to download videos using tools available on mozilla firefox as a workaround for now.

Posts 1729
LogosEmployee
Hunter Clagett | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 14 2012 11:36 AM

Jotaro:

Does that mean that in the future users of Proclaim will be able to view youtube videos? 

You can currently add Youtube video to your presentations. There is currently a bug causing these flash videos to be displayed only on the Main Monitor. For that reason we advocate that you set your projector to be your Main Monitor. 

Thanks,

- Hunter Clagett

Logos 4 Bug Report - Mac | PC

Proclaim - Mac/PC

Posts 31
Joseph Araucto | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 21 2013 9:48 PM

Has this been fixed. Also, how do I insert a youtube video?

Posts 2
Jeremy Schmidt | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 22 2013 4:55 PM

Hunter Clagett:

Jotaro:

You can currently add Youtube video to your presentations. There is currently a bug causing these flash videos to be displayed only on the Main Monitor. For that reason we advocate that you set your projector to be your Main Monitor. 

Thanks,

I can not figure out where to put in any addresses, etc in order to get the youtube video to be a part of the presentation?!?  Am I missing something?  Any way you could walk me through how to do that?  Thanks. 

Posts 646
Ann Boyles | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 23 2013 11:28 AM

Jeremy, I believe you've already viewed this forum thread: http://community.logos.com/forums/t/47118.aspx

You want to create a Web Page service item, and enter your YouTube URL in the "URL" field. There are various formats you can use for the URL to play it full screen or autoplay, which you can find in the above mentioned forum post.

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS