Copy and Paste Button Not Highlighted

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 236
Michael March | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jun 18 2012 3:10 PM

Sorry if this has been addressed, but if it has, I can't find it.  I use this a lot in my other computer at work, but it has word 2007 and this one is word 2010.  My problem is that I when I go to copy the bible verses into word, which I do every week for the bulletin, on my home computer, the copy and paste button in the copy bible verses window doesn't highlight.  I realize that I can simply copy them and then move over to the doc and paste them, but it just bugs me that it doesn't work.  

I would put in a screenshot, but I can't figure out how to do that either.  though I might have added a png file, I won't know until I see this!  

Anyway, thanks for any insight you can share.

Mike

Windows PC - Android Phone - Surface Pro 4

Posts 29804
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 18 2012 3:41 PM

Mike - Is Word open when you try to push the "copy and paste" button?

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 9151
LogosEmployee

Is it possible that you're running either Logos 4 or Word elevated? (I.e., right-click > Run as administrator)

If so, the security boundaries in Windows prevent a non-elevated process from talking to an elevated one, which could cause Copy and Paste to be unavailable.

Logos 4 is designed to run with regular user privileges; we strongly recommend against running it as an administrator.

Posts 236
Michael March | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 18 2012 3:57 PM

Yes it is.

Posts 236
Michael March | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 18 2012 3:58 PM

Bradley, a quick check shows I am running both word and logos4 with regular use privileges.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS