Reviews of Morris Proctor Training Manuals

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 94
Rick Carmickle | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Nov 17 2009 11:58 PM

Have you had a chance to review Morris Proctor's Training Manuals for L4? I'm sure they are good, but are they necessary? Do they offer help that goes beyond that available in the program already.  Like most on this post, I am not a novice with computers, or this software. But I would spend the $60 for the two manuals if I knew I would enjoy a real benefit.

BTW, I installed on two computers, desktop and laptop, and it has worked very well for me.  I'm thrilled, and am experimenting my way through it. 

Posts 1142
Juanita | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 18 2009 3:50 AM

Hi Rick,

I've purchased Morris Proctor's training manuals in the past and he covers a lot of material and breaks down tasks into steps and he uses diagrams.  Perhaps, he can provide a table of contents to help you decide.  He is an excellent instructor. 

I also purchased his video training materials, that probably aren't ready yet if you check his website.  I just learn more by watching than reading and that is why I am excited over the videos Logos is making available to us already. 

Posts 2478
Ronald Quick | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 28 2009 3:43 PM

Anyone used these manuals yet? 

Posts 2212
Damian McGrath | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 28 2009 3:44 PM

A search of the forums for "morris proctor" brings up this thread (http://community.logos.com/forums/t/5852.aspx) which includes user insights into the training materials.

Posts 102
Roger King | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 28 2009 3:45 PM

This link will take you to the site with a PDF preview of the table of contents for both volumes and Chapter 3 from volume 1. This will give you a little peek into what the manuals will look like.

https://www.mpseminars.com/index.cfm/pageid/1382/index.html

I am awaiting the delivery of mine!

Posts 197
Rick Ross | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 28 2009 4:46 PM

Rick,

Both manuals are professionally done and very informative.  They are well worth the price and should help you navigate through the software.

Posts 2478
Ronald Quick | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 28 2009 6:35 PM

Thanks for the help.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS