Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 2
Pr. Charles Eduardos | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Jun 27 2012 10:04 AM

I have my presentation up and "On Air" my iPad controller software sees the presentation and brings it up. When I move to the next slide on the iPad I get an error message that it cannot change the slide, and the slide does not change. HELP!!! Tongue Tied

Posts 1729
LogosEmployee
Hunter Clagett | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 28 2012 9:21 AM

Try going Off-Air and then back On-Air. Also, try restarting your iPad. 

- Hunter Clagett

Logos 4 Bug Report - Mac | PC

Proclaim - Mac/PC

Posts 2
Pr. Charles Eduardos | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 28 2012 10:58 AM

Tried all that, still getting the "ERROR Unable to change slide" message.

Posts 1729
LogosEmployee
Hunter Clagett | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 28 2012 2:24 PM

Have you restarted Proclaim recently to download updates? Try doing so.

- Hunter Clagett

Logos 4 Bug Report - Mac | PC

Proclaim - Mac/PC

Posts 11
Joel Adkins | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 30 2012 6:46 AM

I have this same problem, have tried everything mentioned...restart, etc.   has anyone found a fix for this.  It is enough for me to give up on this software at this point ...it happens EVERY Sunday morning.

Posts 3502
LogosEmployee
Scott Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 30 2012 9:52 AM

We have just discovered a potential issue with the remote (has existed since we originally shipped) which could lead to the behavior you're describing. Taking your presentation Off Air, back On Air, and reconnecting with the remote should resolve the issue. We're not sure what causes the invalid state, some connectivity issue. We plan to ship a server side fix for this issue next week.

Posts 4
William D Tyree III | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 2 2012 4:40 PM

My ipad sees my presentation but will not advance it remotely.  I am using the retina ipad.

Posts 15
Wade Wilson | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 13 2012 2:08 PM

When can we look for a solution for this... There is a forum dating back to January that discusses the same problem.  I am really tired of not being able to control my slides from my ipad during the service.  going off air and back on air and reconnecting is simply unacceptable!!   

Posts 194
Allen Petersen | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 18 2012 12:01 PM

Today we published updates to both the Proclaim client and the backend services that should prevent these cases where the remote is unable to control a presentation. 

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS