Great deals on Logos/Vyrso Books!!!

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 286
Posts 6557
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 8 2012 9:30 PM

I just wonder why Kay Arthur's book on How to Study the Bible (Inductive Bible Study) is not available on Vyrso.  I mean, other similar titles by her are there why not stick that one in the mix and sell it by the dozens or better yet, give it away for a "limited time offer" deal...;-)

DAL

Posts 29
RMC | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 11 2012 7:14 PM

DAL:

I just wonder why Kay Arthur's book on How to Study the Bible (Inductive Bible Study) is not available on Vyrso.  I mean, other similar titles by her are there why not stick that one in the mix and sell it by the dozens or better yet, give it away for a "limited time offer" deal...;-)

DAL

+1  Smile

Posts 1880
Philana Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 11 2012 7:19 PM

RMC:

DAL:

DAL

+1  Smile

I agree, I have asked them on Facebook (Precepts) and they have never been able to really give me a straight answer. It makes no sense they are available on Kindle so they are in ebook format. I still think Precepts should publish the Precept Upon Precept books on Logos to. Its almost like there is an aversion to eBibles. Seriously since we have the Inductive highlighting in Logos and can do it on our iOS devices I would prefer to do it there. I am able to correct mistakes and can turn them on and off on the desktop. But they seem very paper focused. 

Posts 8893
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 12 2012 6:25 AM

I hope everyone's discovered that Vyrso now also has an Author of the Month sale, with this month's author being Brennan Manning:  http://vyrso.com/products/search?Author=Manning%2c+Brennan&utm_source=vyrso&utm_medium=homepageslide&utm_content=slide_2&utm_campaign=julysale

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS