Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 232
AndyTheGreek | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Jul 13 2012 1:57 AM

IF I have downloaded this book and then use the book's General Index to see what entries exist for various subjects, it has trouble when I tap on a link in the index.

For example, if I go to the index entries for 'Worship' and select 855-886 it says '"Error loading book" or it does nothing. This only occurs if the book is downloaded. If I remove it from the IPad, it successfully loads the selected entry over the net.

Andy

Posts 27959
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 13 2012 4:53 AM

Andy - Out of curiosity, did you redownload the resource & try? Also, did you try offline (when the resource was downloaded of course)?

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 232
AndyTheGreek | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 13 2012 6:38 AM

alabama24:

Andy - Out of curiosity, did you redownload the resource & try? Also, did you try offline (when the resource was downloaded of course)?

Yes - to all questions :-)

I have considered deleting and re-installing Logos, but I have not a few resources downloaded for reading when I am offline and it's a fuss to redownload them all again...

Andy

Posts 214
Dan | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 13 2012 7:46 AM

AndyTheGreek:

IF I have downloaded this book and then use the book's General Index to see what entries exist for various subjects, it has trouble when I tap on a link in the index.

For example, if I go to the index entries for 'Worship' and select 855-886 it says '"Error loading book" or it does nothing. This only occurs if the book is downloaded. If I remove it from the IPad, it successfully loads the selected entry over the net.

I can confirm that mine does exactly the same thing.

However, if I go to the index entry for 'worship' and select 798 (right before 855-886) it works just fine. I think the problem is with the dash. Every index entry I tried with a dash does NOT work, while all of the others do.

Posts 4264
LogosEmployee
Kevin Byford (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 15 2012 10:39 AM

Dan:
However, if I go to the index entry for 'worship' and select 798 (right before 855-886) it works just fine. I think the problem is with the dash. Every index entry I tried with a dash does NOT work, while all of the others do.

Thanks for the report,

I'll write up a case and send it to our Development department.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS