Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1
Keith Duane Soules | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Nov 18 2009 12:55 PM

I definitely liked the interlinear display in Logos 3 a lot better, and I do mean a lot, then in Logos 4. Maybe it is because I am so used to using an interlinear Bible and Logos 3 put the information on the screen for me. Whereas Logos 4 puts it in its own section at the bottom. Is there anyway to get the old display back?

Posts 18
Steve. Kilgore | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 18 2009 12:58 PM

I agree, 100%

Posts 5337
Kevin Becker | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 18 2009 1:08 PM

Check out

http://www.logos.com/4/missingfeatures

The reverse interlinear displays from LDLS are coming back.

Posts 5573
Forum MVP
Rich DeRuiter | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 18 2009 1:13 PM

Keith Duane Soules:

I definitely liked the interlinear display in Logos 3 a lot better, and I do mean a lot, then in Logos 4. Maybe it is because I am so used to using an interlinear Bible and Logos 3 put the information on the screen for me. Whereas Logos 4 puts it in its own section at the bottom. Is there anyway to get the old display back?

I used to prefer them too. But the more I use them, the more I find myself preferring the new way of working.

I should note, that I always have a traditional interlinear (NA27) open as well, which makes perusing the Greek text simpler anyway (IMHO)

Not trying to convince anyone, just expressing my opinion.

Help links: WIKI;  Logos 6 FAQ. (Phil. 2:14, NIV)

Posts 22
Karl Miller | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 13 2010 9:40 PM

I agree with the original post in this thread- I prefer the Rev Int in Log3 where I could read more than a few words in a few in the Rev Int...  Any chance that view will come back?  Or can I at least get the ESV Rev Int Resorce back?

Posts 19037
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 13 2010 9:54 PM

KarlMiller01:

I agree with the original post in this thread- I prefer the Rev Int in Log3 where I could read more than a few words in a few in the Rev Int...  Any chance that view will come back?  Or can I at least get the ESV Rev Int Resorce back?

The Logos 3 style reverse interlinears are back already, as of 4.0c. The newer L4 panel version is still there (that's what you get when you click the Interlinear icon):

But the old Logos 3 style is accessible by selecting different options on the Display dropdown menu:

Posts 23569
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 13 2010 9:56 PM

Hi Karl

Does the "Display" option give you what you want?

Graham

Posts 22
Karl Miller | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 13 2010 10:30 PM

Thank You Graham and Rosie!  Thats so cool!  Just what I was looking for!!!!  Thank You, Thank You, Thank You for the help!!!

karl

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS