Reordering items in Collection

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 21
Gary Ellis | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Jul 13 2012 7:23 PM

Is it possible to reorder the resources listed in a Collection.  Example:  I have a collection of commentaries on a particular Bible book. I would like to be able to arrange those resources so that my favorites are at the top of the list. 

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 14 2012 9:57 AM

In a collection, can click on column headers to sort resources.

Logos can prioritize resource order (across all resources, including collections of resources); wiki Getting Started with Logos has => Prioritize Library section with links and Tips.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 2964
tom | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 14 2012 10:42 AM

Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :):

Logos can prioritize resource order (across all resources, including collections of resources); wiki Getting Started with Logos has => Prioritize Library section with links and Tips.

Keep Smiling Smile

FYI... Prioritizing does not work across L4.  Sometimes L4 uses an internal algorithm to order items. 

Posts 24847
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 14 2012 4:31 PM

tom collinge:

Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :):

Keep Smiling Smile

FYI... Prioritizing does not work across L4.  Sometimes L4 uses an internal algorithm to order items. 

Gary, this can be confusing...

As a static list of resources in the Collections tool you can sort them much as you can in Library; but it can't sort on your favourites unless you:-

• tag them (My Tags column) in a way that allows that; or
  • rate them accordingly (Rating column)

Prioritising resources will not affect the list in your Collection, though, and Tom is referring to the way that search results are sorted.

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS