help! help! help!

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 50
JAIN THOMAS | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Jul 18 2012 1:13 AM

Dear all

Please help me to get a Phd level thesis topic; I have finally realised that the topics which I am taking are not much scope to do a Phd level. This is my humble request to discuss here some topics with hypothesis. Or suggest some books to get some idea. My area of study is Old Testament Prophets. I seek an expert advise, because I wanted to persue my theological studies after 9 years of my ministry. I have completed my masters in 2003. So I need to brush up my mind to get into the track. I am humbly requesting if you are not really suggest anything, please don't post here. 

Thank you all

Posts 8601
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 18 2012 5:15 AM

Jain,

With all respect this is a discussion to be had between you and your adviser. 

The OT is  a super-abundantly large area. 

Truth Is Still Truth Even if You Don't Believe It

Check the Wiki

Warning: Sarcasm is my love language. I may inadvertently express my love to you.

Posts 1982
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 18 2012 8:25 AM

I agree with TCBlack that your primary focus should be getting with your advisor.  With that said,

What are the specific guidelines for your work? 

What type of college are we talking about?  There could be a big difference in expectations if you are at Yale vs. ...

What degree will you end up with?  This could help focus your topic.

What had you been planning on that you have now decided to scrap?  Had you gotten very far?

When is your work due?

Disclaimer:  I hate using messaging, texting, and email for real communication.  If anything that I type to you seems like anything other than humble and respectful, then I have not done a good job typing my thoughts.

Posts 1982
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 18 2012 8:28 AM

Also, you should take your email off of the original post, as it will be picked up by those with malicious intentions (not members) and used for spam.

Disclaimer:  I hate using messaging, texting, and email for real communication.  If anything that I type to you seems like anything other than humble and respectful, then I have not done a good job typing my thoughts.

Posts 249
Giovanni Baggio | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 18 2012 8:34 AM

Joseph Turner:

Also, you should take your email off of the original post, as it will be picked up by those with malicious intentions (not members) and used for spam.

You think?Devil I might just email him and suggest to him a topic or two...LOL...nah I don't waste my time on personal emails I like the forums better where everyone can see my posts...Angel

Giovanni

Posts 249
Giovanni Baggio | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 18 2012 8:35 AM

TCBlack:

Jain,

With all respect this is a discussion to be had between you and your adviser. 

The OT is  a super-abundantly large area. 

That's right TC (Too Cheap) LOL that's not a conversation to be had here.  He's either a cheater or a liar cuz he should know better than not to do this on a public forum...people!

LOL Giovanni

Posts 846
Eric Weiss | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 18 2012 8:43 AM

JAIN THOMAS:

Dear all

Please help me to get a Phd level thesis topic; I have finally realised that the topics which I am taking are not much scope to do a Phd level. This is my humble request to discuss here some topics with hypothesis. Or suggest some books to get some idea. My area of study is Old Testament.

My email id is: jainthomas@me.com

Thank you

Are you perhaps getting a "Ph.D." from an online "seminary"?

Optimistically Egalitarian (Galatians 3:28)

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS