Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 164
David Lee | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Jul 19 2012 7:49 AM | Locked

The font size of verse number is larger than the rest of the text when the verse is copies. 

Jeremiah 16:4 They shall die of grievous deaths; they shall not be lamented; neither shall they be buried; but they shall be as dung upon the face of the earth: and they shall be consumed by the sword, and by famine; and their carcases shall be meat for the fowls of heaven, and for the beasts of the earth.

Posts 2250
LogosEmployee
Andrew Batishko (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 19 2012 10:51 AM | Locked

David, this is working as designed. It's a typography font setting that makes the numbers look old style. See how the top of the 6 is also higher than the 1 or the 4? For details, check this wikipedia page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Text_figures

You'll see this effect in many places throughout the application.

Posts 2250
LogosEmployee
Andrew Batishko (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 19 2012 2:26 PM | Locked

David, my apologies. I misunderstood what you were talking about. I have recreated the problem you are seeing. We'll take a look at fixing it for a future release. Thank you pointing this out!

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS