Tommy Ball

Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
This post has 9 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 757
Fr. Charles R. Matheny | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jul 24 2012 9:56 AM

Anybody else here think Tommy is probably losing his poor mind-smile.

What a trooper! 

Just wanted to take a moment to recognize a guy who for the last couple months has been all over the forums, following up with e-mails, screen-shares and, in doing so, living in the world of constant "Problem Solving" within his mind. Not to mention the reports he is filing, following up on.

Your Amazing Tommy, you are appreciated.

May God bless you and yours with His Incredible Grace and Peace,

Rusty+

Posts 38
LogosEmployee
Don | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 24 2012 10:05 AM

He does do a pretty good job!

Posts 28374
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 24 2012 10:10 AM

+1 Smile

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 10737
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 24 2012 11:05 AM

Fr. Charles R. Matheny:
Your Amazing Tommy, you are appreciated.

Agree completely Yes

Posts 3171
LogosEmployee
Thomas Ball | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 24 2012 11:33 AM

I wasn't sure if it was vain to respond to this thread or not, but if I were to have heard this in person I would respond. You're very welcome for the help. I'm glad I can be of some assistance. Smile Thank you for the thoughtful words. 

Posts 74
Dennis | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 24 2012 12:51 PM

I had come to my wits end when Tommy came to my rescue! He's a great tech support professional. He solved my problem with one session after sending him my logs. Very friendly easy guy to talk to as well! Thanks, and God bless you Tommy! YesBig Smile

Dennis 

Posts 10971
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 30 2012 6:47 PM

One more happy camper with the service from Tommy. Late in the day, if I were at his keyboard, I'd be exhausted and not looking for more problems!

Really nice guy and does follow-up.

"I didn't know God made honky tonk angels."

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 30 2012 7:32 PM

Am I the only one who never heard of him before this thread?  Hmm, something's wrong when George-the-all-knowing doesn't know.  Wink  Big Smile

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 757
Fr. Charles R. Matheny | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 30 2012 8:57 PM

Thats because tommy is invisible most of the time, he just seems like everyone else, a face in the crowd. Then, he finds out about a Logos/Mac problem, finds a Kiosk ( no phone booths anymore) and wham! Out comes Tommy Ball in his blue cape!

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 30 2012 9:07 PM

Fr. Charles R. Matheny:

Thats because tommy is invisible most of the time, he just seems like everyone else, a face in the crowd. Then, he finds out about a Logos/Mac problem, finds a Kiosk ( no phone booths anymore) and wham! Out comes Tommy Ball in his blue cape!

Ah!  Faster than a speeding bullet …  Big Smile  I think the reason I didn't know about him is that I'm not using a MAC—I'm using a real computer.

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS