Logos 4.5 Highlighting

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Posts 20
Matt Bondaruk | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Jul 26 2012 12:21 PM

I am new to Logos Bible Software. I have always been one to highlight things in my Bible without wanting to attach a note to it. Is it possible to do the same in Logos ... highlight something without having it to expect a note to be associated with it? Any highlighting guidance would be much appreciated.

Matt

mb4god@gmail.com

Posts 27545
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 26 2012 12:53 PM

Hi Matt - Welcome to the forums!

Since 4.3, "Highlights" are equivalent to notes, with just a different visual appearance. The most literal reading of your question would require me to answer, "no." On the other hand, if you don't ever want to see the notes, you don't have to. In fact, Logos has kind of set that up for you already by having the default behavior be to put the highlight notes into "pallet specific" note files. You can change this behavior to suit your fancy.

I should ask two questions: 1) How often do you highlight and 2) Do you use (or plan to use) the mobile apps?

PS- It would be to your advantage to remove your email address from the post. Spam bots scour forums looking for them. By "subscribing" to the thread, you will get notified when someone responds without getting spammed. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS