Inporting already purchased backgrounds, clipart, video

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 18
Lathan Hill | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Aug 1 2012 9:53 AM

OK...I am new to Proclaim, and am previewing it for possible use at our church.  However - am I missing something - I cannot inport any of the media we already have purchased?  We have a fairly extensive library of clipart, images, backgrounds, and video clips from multiple sources (Bluefish, Sermon Central, Sermon Spice, etc). 

Am I just missing something very obvious?  Or does Proclaim limit what video and image library you can use?

Thanks

Posts 1729
LogosEmployee
Hunter Clagett | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 1 2012 1:02 PM

You can always import videos and images from your local machine by clicking on the Account menu (it will display your name) then Upload files...

- Hunter Clagett

Logos 4 Bug Report - Mac | PC

Proclaim - Mac/PC

Posts 18
Lathan Hill | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 6 2012 2:01 PM

Thanks Hunter...I figured it had to be something simple...have you been using Proclaim long, or are you one of the Proclaim staff?  I am consideirng moving to Proclaim from Mediashout...trying to see if it will fulfill our needs.  I am slightly concerned as to what happens if our wireless goes down, or we lose our DSL during a service...is there still the ability to at least "project" even if there is no interactive linking to handhelds going on...

Posts 4710
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 7 2012 2:15 AM

Lathan

Wi-fi is only needed.

• When you need to sync various team members contributions prior to finalising the presentation.
  • When you need to run streaming videos from the internet during the service.
  • To maintain the signals feature (hardly a necessity)
  • When you are using your wifi to control the presentation using the various apps available.

Otherwise the program will run just fine without wifi or internet connection.

Posts 1729
LogosEmployee
Hunter Clagett | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 7 2012 7:20 AM

Lathan Hill:

Thanks Hunter...I figured it had to be something simple...have you been using Proclaim long, or are you one of the Proclaim staff?  I am consideirng moving to Proclaim from Mediashout...trying to see if it will fulfill our needs.  I am slightly concerned as to what happens if our wireless goes down, or we lose our DSL during a service...is there still the ability to at least "project" even if there is no interactive linking to handhelds going on...

I am a Logos employee in the Tech Support/QA department. 

Mike gave you the correct information about connectivity. Web-based features will not work, such as collaboration and syncing but displaying a presentation will work just fine. 

- Hunter Clagett

Logos 4 Bug Report - Mac | PC

Proclaim - Mac/PC

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS