online Bible Study magazine

Page 2 of 2 (29 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 28 Replies | 6 Followers

Posts 8951
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 10 2013 3:51 AM

I continue to wait patiently for news that a digital version is coming.

I'm sure that alabama is right that overcoming how to receive revenue from advertisers is a significant issue. Many other magazines have both a paper and digital subscription option now but the ones I've seen are pretty much the same including advertising. I'm not sure how that would work in Logos.

I would love to hear Logos respond to this thread at least in a general way to help us understand what the challenges are in making this available digitally.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 126
James Milne Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 10 2013 9:56 AM

I live in Malaysia and have been subscribing to BSM for over three years. But the mailing charge is extortionate, and I cannot help thinking what else I could buy for that money. 

Posts 556
Brent Hoefling | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 10 2013 11:02 AM

just thinking outloud...  maybe Logos could provide a digital version (even for a small fee, though many magazines offer it free) with a physical subscription.

That way, for those that are having abhorrent mailing fees, could simply have the magazines sent to their favorite "mission work" in America, and they would still be able to have access to the digital version.

just a thought...

Posts 27686
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 10 2013 11:12 AM

Good suggestions Brent. Others have made those as well. It makes a lot of sense... but Logos doesn't seem willing to listen. Tongue Tied

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 10 2013 11:29 AM

I would re-subscribe to BSM if it were digital. I am trying to avoid bringing any more paper publications into my house. 

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 8951
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 10 2013 2:10 PM

Super.Tramp:

I am trying to avoid bringing any more paper publications into my house. 

Me too!

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 4
Benjamin D. Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 10 2013 3:11 PM

I would have thought it makes sense to offer the option of either Digital or Physical subscription. Digital distribution would surely cut some costs.

I'd even be happy to pay more for a Digital subscription if it still came to less than the postage cost.

Posts 15
Frédéric Paché | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 23 2014 4:55 AM

BAR is now with digital edition. I was waiting for years to have this. I hope Logos will consider really to put BSM in electronic version. I live in Belgium and deliveries fees are TWICE the price of the magazine year price. Just nonsense. 

Posts 27686
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 23 2014 9:50 AM

I agree. Tongue Tied

(Welcome to the forums, by the way. Smile)

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Page 2 of 2 (29 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS