Multiple OS's - can you BUILD on both Windows and Mac

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 18
Lathan Hill | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Aug 7 2012 12:23 PM

OK...another intro/silly question - can you have miltiple OS's  - ie - can I use WIN while worship uses Mac, to work same presentation...or...can I build on a WIN platform but use a MAC for presentation?  And...can we do this at the "same" time - ie, can multiple people have access to that script at the same time for purposes of interaction?

I know these are basic questions, but I have tried to search the forum, and not found the answers...

Posts 4711
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 7 2012 1:34 PM

Lathan Hill:
OK...another intro/silly question - can you have miltiple OS's  - ie - can I use WIN while worship uses Mac, to work same presentation can I build on a WIN platform but use a MAC for presentation?

Yes.

Lathan Hill:
And...can we do this at the "same" time - ie, can multiple people have access to that script at the same time for purposes of interaction?

Umm - the program is designed so the the Preacher can add his bit - the worship leader their bit - the announcement co-ordinator their bit and they can do this at the same time (on different computers) or at different times on the same computer. If by 'interaction' you mean working on the words to the same song at the same time - this will work on a strictly chronological basis - but is bound in real life to lead to confusion.

Posts 18
Lathan Hill | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 8 2012 6:55 AM

Thanks Mike - you got the gist of what I was asking...still trying to wrap my head around how to make Proclaim work the best for us.  I was fairly well versed in Media Shout, but am looking for something "better" for the current situation...I like that you can build from anywhere, and was hoping that meant any platform - and that it would not matter which platform you presented with...and to be able to interact in the same presentation at the same time is a nice feature...not on same slide or same song, but on same program...

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS