Downloaded...Indexing...But what resourse?

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 569
J. Morris | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Nov 19 2009 4:39 PM

My L4 is indexing (says 12min) so I assume I now have a resource in my library that I didn't have before.  Is there a way that I can tell what it is?

Posts 1848
LogosEmployee
Phil Gons (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 19 2009 9:00 PM

Run a search on a word that's likely to be in every resource in your library. Then look under the "New Resources" section of your search results. That will show you any new or updated resources since the last time you rebuilt your main index.

Posts 37
Lee Webb | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 20 2009 8:35 AM

Phil,  Any suggestions on a word?  Is Logos looking into an easier way to find this out?  Posting it on the new homepage or the blog or perhaps within the program.  This would seem to be a very important way to keep customers happy and let them check out the new resources they didn't know they had!

Posts 147
John Murphy | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 20 2009 8:38 AM

"Grace" should get most of them.

John

Posts 726
Chris Elford | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 20 2009 8:41 AM

Lee Webb:

Phil,  Any suggestions on a word?

Lee, try "the."

Posts 569
J. Morris | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 21 2009 8:30 AM

Lee Webb:

check out the new resources they didn't know they had!

I'd imagine when I see my L4 indexing it is a resources that I do have in L3 that is now available in L4.

Did a search for "the" 12,647,327 results lol... but I do not see any (section) that lists "new resources".  I'm sure the new resource that was recently indexed is included in that search... but... I don't have time to sift through the 12 Million+ results... Wink

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS