Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 1
Jason Rowe | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Aug 22 2012 10:58 AM

I saw a previous poster with the same problem, but his thread hasn't been addressed in a few weeks so I thought I would try again.

When our team returns each week to add a song that was done during a previous service, Proclaim does not save the song order. We have tried a couple different things to try to figure out what is going on with no success.

Please let me know if this is an error on our part or if this is a recurring Proclaim problem. It is a little frustrating having to spend the extra time every week redoing something over and over.

Thanks for all you do. We love Proclaim, but this could be a deal-breaker.

Jason

Posts 1729
LogosEmployee
Hunter Clagett | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 4 2012 2:11 PM

That is odd. I have been unable to reproduce those results. When i select a Song with Song Order enabled from the Reuse Items menu the custom Song Order is preserved.

Have you been sure to shut down Proclaim and restart to get any new updates?

- Hunter Clagett

Logos 4 Bug Report - Mac | PC

Proclaim - Mac/PC

Posts 89
Randle Bond | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 20 2012 7:28 PM

Hunter - he is talking about the use of the song database. If you reuse an item it is fine.

If you add a song and use a song from "my songs" then it does not preserve the order which is very annoying! I'm not sure how to change the default either??

Posts 1729
LogosEmployee
Hunter Clagett | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 22 2012 1:49 PM

Ah, I see what you mean. I'd encourage you to post this enhancement to our UserVoice page: http://proclaim.uservoice.com/ 

- Hunter Clagett

Logos 4 Bug Report - Mac | PC

Proclaim - Mac/PC

Posts 22
Tracey K. Conner | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 1 2013 8:08 AM

I gotta say I'm frustrated by the constant responses of post to 'uservoice' ... this is not an enhancement request, but a DEFECT. The song database needs to also pull the lyric order. plain and simple.

I'm starting to regret purchasing this product for my church :(

Posts 14
Scott Myers | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 1 2013 4:05 PM
Hi Tracey, I apologize for the frustrations you are experiencing with Proclaim. There is a way to do what is being ask, but it is through a different method, which you can find here: http://blog.proclaimonline.com/2013/05/02/proclaim-ninja-build-a-songs-archive/ This method allows you to save all the characteristics you have for each song. Stay connected with our blog to find more ways to use Proclaim.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS