Reading Plan for ANF1 does not cover whole book

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 823
GregW | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Aug 28 2012 8:30 AM

I recently set up a RP to cover the whole of the Ante-Nicene Fathers, volume 1, and felt rather pleased with myself today when I found I was one day away from completing it.  My satisfaction was short-lived, though, when I discovered that my RP, for "All passages" only went up to the end of Papias, meaning that I am missing Justin Martyr and Irenaeus (significant, to say the least).  I have tried creating an additional RP to cover these two, but cannot find a way of including them in the Plan.  I am wondering whether the latter part of this resource was ever actually indexed, as  I have tried creating a range with the terms used in the Table of Contents, but cannot make it work.  I have also found previously that you cannot create a RP for this resource using page numbers.  So, my questions are:

• Is this a problem unique to me, or do others find the same thing? 
  • Any thoughts as to how I can create a RP to cover the rest of this resource?  

Thanks very much. 

Running Logos 6 Platinum and Logos Now on Surface Pro 4, 8 GB RAM, 256GB SSD, i5

Posts 2314
Ronald Quick | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 28 2012 9:04 AM

This has been an issue for over 2 years. See this thread.

http://community.logos.com/forums/p/16438/125591.aspx#125591

Unfortunately, I'm not too hopeful that it will be fixed soon, but I would very much like to be wrong.

Posts 2
William N. Chadwick | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 27 2014 8:46 PM

Does anyone know if the issues with the reading plan and ANF1 have been resolved? Or a work around at least? Thanks, William Chadwick

Posts 823
GregW | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 28 2014 3:29 AM

I suggest you start a new thread with the word BUG: at the beginning of the title, with a link to this one - Logos personnel seem to pick up on those threads. 

Sorry - I just noticed that the thread above already has this, and is still open.  Probably worth bumping that one. 

Running Logos 6 Platinum and Logos Now on Surface Pro 4, 8 GB RAM, 256GB SSD, i5

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS