Allow Copy a/o Copy to Clippings L4 TOC

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 569
J. Morris | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Aug 31 2012 8:42 AM

It is a little annoying when a book doesn't have its own TOC.  That certainly is not Logo's fault.  In fact Logos does a GREAT job of of "creating" a TOC (via the little double arrow click) even when the book did not originally come with one.  My problem is that I can copy a book's TOC when it has one, but I can not copy a L4 generated TOC.  I like to have clipping files for varies reasons of a book's TOC. 

I'm curious if this is a program issue similar to not being able to directly copy from something like the Exegetical Guide?

Thank you Logos for a FANTASTIC program

Posts 8893
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 1 2012 4:32 PM

J. Morris:
I'm curious if this is a program issue similar to not being able to directly copy from something like the Exegetical Guide?

As I understand it, yes. You'll find an explanation at http://community.logos.com/forums/p/46104/346381.aspx#346381 (the first long paragraph).

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 10232
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 1 2012 5:57 PM

As Bob notes in fgh's reference, Libronix DOES allow copying the TOC (book info). I did this for another user yesterday.

Just one more great reason to upgrade to Libronix!

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS