Windows Phone 8

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 2
Thomas Yee | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Sep 3 2012 5:40 AM

Hi,

I really like this software ever since I bought it from Iron Sharpens Iron. I was just wondering if we might see a version for Windows Phone 8 since MS now has native language support

Also any chance of getting a Windows RT version. I am planning on buying a tablet on Oct 26th, and would like to know if Logos will be supporting RT or at least a version optimized for touch. I also have Glo Bible, and like how the UI is ready for tablets.

Thanks

Posts 16154
Forum MVP
alabama24 | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 3 2012 6:30 AM

First, welcome to the forums! Smile

Thomas Yee:
I was just wondering if we might see a version for Windows Phone 8 since MS now has native language support

It is very unlikely, at least at this point. The mobile app is a completely different one than the desktop app, so "porting" isn't an option. Windows currently has less than 5% of the market, so it would not be a good return on their investment.

If you are looking for a phone compatible with Logos, your best bet is an iPhone. Development is further along on the iOS platform. Otherwise, Logos does have an Andriod app.

OSX 10.9 | iOS 7 | L5 Gold | Mac Logs | Install

Posts 2
Thomas Yee | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 3 2012 8:32 AM

Thanks for the response,

I have the Android app on a tablet, and used the iphone app on an old 3gs. I was just hoping that one of those apps would be ported over to windows phone since there are tools out there that can convert an iphone app to WP7.

Also think it would be a great idea to somehow port the ios app to metro,  I mean windows 8 UIStick out tongue. So that when Windows 8 comes out there can be a version that can take advantage of tablets

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS