Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 595
Pam Larson | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Sep 6 2012 7:23 PM

Using 2.0.11 Build 55 on android G2 phone. The NASB95 shows up in my library and I can use it when connected to the internet, but there is no download button, and it doesn't show up when I'm offline.

In prior versions I had the NASB95 downloaded.

 

Posts 7
Jaycu49 | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 7 2012 3:08 PM

I'm having the issue with NASB, ESV, NKJV, and a few others. I can get them locally on all my iOS devices, but not android.

Posts 2089
Randy W. Sims | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 7 2012 9:51 PM

I had this happen to me several weeks ago on my Nexus 7. I ended up removing Logos and then re-installing and everything worked fine. Don't know what caused it or why re-installing fixed it, but there were a large number of resources that would not download (no download button) on my first install.

Note that it actually fixed the problem when I went into Android Settings -> Apps -> Bible, and selected the options for clear cache & clear data. The resources were then downloadable. But it seemed overly slow (possibly imagined or from inexperience on my part), so I completely uninstalled and re-installed. I don't think the re-install actually changed anything. I wonder if simply clearing just the cache would've fixed it...

Posts 595
Pam Larson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 8 2012 1:56 PM

Thanks for the suggestion. I tried just clearing the cache and the data. It took a long time before anything worked again, but now I still have the problem with the NASB95. I guess I'll bite the bullet and reinstall too.

Posts 7
Jaycu49 | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 8 2012 2:29 PM

Randy W. Sims (Shayne):

I had this happen to me several weeks ago on my Nexus 7. I ended up removing Logos and then re-installing and everything worked fine. Don't know what caused it or why re-installing fixed it, but there were a large number of resources that would not download (no download button) on my first install.

Note that it actually fixed the problem when I went into Android Settings -> Apps -> Bible, and selected the options for clear cache & clear data. The resources were then downloadable. But it seemed overly slow (possibly imagined or from inexperience on my part), so I completely uninstalled and re-installed. I don't think the re-install actually changed anything. I wonder if simply clearing just the cache would've fixed it...

The second paragraph worked perfectly. Thanks!

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS