Personal Books cannot be accessed anymore

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 26
Mike Finnie MAR, Theology | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Sep 7 2012 7:40 PM

I can't find anywhere to report this, and the "report a problem" was no help.  I just tried to access some personal books that I built over the last few months and I get the same message on all of them; "You don't have a license to view this resource, but you could ..."  Then it gives me a resource Id that doesn't link to anything (naturally, since I created the book).  Any suggestions?

Posts 27555
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 7 2012 7:56 PM

Mike Finnie:
I just tried to access some personal books that I built over the last few months and I get the same message on all of them; "You don't have a license to view this resource, but you could ..."

Normally this happens when you try to access a personal book on a computer other than the one it was compiled on. Is that the case for you? Either way, have you tried recompiling?

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 26
Mike Finnie MAR, Theology | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 7 2012 8:23 PM

I figured it out.  I replaced my hard drive with an SSD and moved some files to save space.  Thanks for the help.  Just need to redo all of the books after I relocate them into a new folder in the documents folder (in case I need to change computers in the future).  Thanks again.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS