Exegetical Guide started refreshing every minute

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 26
Mike Finnie MAR, Theology | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Sep 7 2012 7:57 PM

Not sure what caused this, but it just started this evening.  The Exegetical Guide refreshes once every minute; very annoying.  Is there a way to stop it from doing this? It's doing it on the Mac also.

Posts 10126
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 7 2012 9:42 PM

Well, I did an exegetical guide on my usual Gen 1:1 (pretty much have it memorized after 3 years). I stared at it for several minutes.

Nothing happened. Then I noticed it didn't have the little bar graphs.

So I clicked a 'More' (below the short list of lexicons for each word). Then it made a graph. Huh?

So I clicked on another 'More'. Then it made another graph.

I don't think this is the expected behavior; I suspect the histograms are causing a repetitive re-draw on yours? On mine nothing happens literally. I think it supposed to do it automatically. At least that's the way I would program it.

I'm on Windows.

Posts 3148
LogosEmployee
Thomas Ball | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 28 2012 12:05 PM

Hi Mike,

Knowing what verse you did the Exegetical guide with will help us figure out why, as well as knowing what your settings are for hte Exegetical guide (i.e. what words you're having teh guide give you information on, etc. You can tell by hovering over the right-hand side where it says "Word By Word" next to the delete button for the element it says "settings" when you hover in the correct area). 

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS