Can't find recent purchases?

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 4
Jonny Reck | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Sep 13 2012 2:23 AM

Some of my recent purchases (from within the last month) are not listed on Biblia. They pull up just fine on my computer's Logos. Any suggestions?

Posts 10571
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 13 2012 2:36 AM

Jonny Reck:

Some of my recent purchases (from within the last month) are not listed on Biblia. They pull up just fine on my computer's Logos. Any suggestions?

Jonny,

maybe you bought some resources where the publisher does not allow "internet" usage (i.e. biblia as well as mobile devices like Android & iPhone) - you'll know these from the missing mobile symbol below the resource picture. Otherwise it may help if you tell us which they are.

Mick

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Posts 7
Bruce McKanna | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 2 2013 12:39 PM

I purchased Center Church by Tim Keller through Vyrso.  It's on my Logos program, and I've been reading it on the app, but I don't even see it at all on biblia.

Bruce

Posts 10571
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 2 2013 1:22 PM

Bruce McKanna:

I purchased Center Church by Tim Keller through Vyrso.  It's on my Logos program, and I've been reading it on the app, but I don't even see it at all on biblia.

Bruce

I can't really comment on that, but I fear this is a Deep and Wide question and brings to mind the following: 

There's one special publisher whom Logos built a very special feature for (originally for a certain bible translation they don't want to sell or even make available anymore despite numerous customer requests): resources that are available on mobile device apps, but not on biblia. 

It would be too much honor to name this gang of people depriving customers of their paid (and promised) rights, but a masked, horse-mounted and sword-armed revenger of the poor and helpless users might someday ride onto their premises and mark them with a big character sign, if it isn't already found there... 

Happy New Year! 

Mick

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Posts 156
Thomas Beirne | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 2 2013 5:21 PM

I'm afraid Mick is correct. This resource is only available on desktop and mobile, not Biblia.

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 2 2013 5:28 PM

Thomas Beirne:
I'm afraid Mick is correct

How very sad indeed the games that people play    .............           makes my heart heavy!                        Peace and Blessing for the New Year!            *smile*

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS