Colour Me Curious, But Aren't Some Listed Pre-Pubs Already Post-Pubs?

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 205
Stephen Paynter | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Nov 22 2009 3:00 PM

The Title says it all.

In particular, the New Testament Studies collection seems to be part of the new L4 Gold edition, yet it is still listed as gathering interest.

Also the Douay Rheims Bible seems to be in L4 too.

Am I missing something? Colour me embarrassed, if I have.

Cheers,

Steve

Posts 297
Hapax Legomena | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 22 2009 3:42 PM

I noticed that as well.  Also the Holman Reference Collection.

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 22 2009 3:48 PM

I'm the one who is supposed to be curious.  You're infringing on my territory.  Crying

Curious George

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 401
Timothy Ha | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 22 2009 10:28 PM

>Also the Holman Reference Collection.

Yes, me too.  As soon as I noticed that, I cancelled my Holman Reference Collection order.  I think this way Logos 3 won't inherit the license of the Holman collection, but I don't really care at this moment.

JesusChrist.ru - Russian Christian Portal, with free Bible software; Timh.ru - blog

Posts 6710
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 22 2009 10:32 PM

Stephen Edward Paynter:

The Title says it all.

In particular, the New Testament Studies collection seems to be part of the new L4 Gold edition, yet it is still listed as gathering interest.

Also the Douay Rheims Bible seems to be in L4 too.

Am I missing something? Colour me embarrassed, if I have.

Cheers,

Steve

Somewhere in one of these threads, Bob Pritchett had said that they would be taken down from Prepub. Logos staff proably just too busy with the launch of L4.

Lynden Williams Communications https://www.lyndenwilliams.net 

Posts 653
Alex Scott | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 23 2009 10:32 AM

Keep an eye on your own PrePub list.  As items come up for release (usually several weeks in advance of the actual date), just check and see if you already have the item.  It ain't rocket science people.

Longtime Logos user (more than $30,000 in purchases) - now a second class user because I won't pay them more every month or year.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS