Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 24 Replies | 4 Followers

Posts 448
Bill Cook | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 2 2013 10:58 AM

I find Sermonotes to be promising but limited.

First, you must compose your sermon on the iPad. It would seem to be better to be able to import. Then, use its tools to preach from.

Second, it only contains the ASV and KJV in the internal Bibles available. It needs to have more. And, to go to a passage is cumbersome. Spinning the wheels takes too much time.

Third, it needs to have text-formatting tools...it has none.

Posts 16
Danny Clarkson | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 3 2013 6:21 PM

What I do for class is use Word, then create a Personal Book in Logos 4/5 to create hyperlinks and export to PDF or Dropbox viewer in HTML.  This provides great notes and Logos resources are a hyperlink away.  Just swipe back to the notes.  See link http://community.logos.com/forums/p/58110/435151.aspx#435151

Posts 116
Paolo russo | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 14 2013 3:26 PM

Niiiiiiice.

can I ask you something? If I copy a piece from the logos app, does it keep the for,atting? I cannot find a way not to lose the beautiful format from the logos app.

Posts 16
Danny Clarkson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 14 2013 8:27 PM

Use the PRINT/EXPORT (Cntrl+P) function within the Logos 4/5 resource to retain formats and hyperlinks.  Export to Dropbox and read on IPAD.  I like to use pdf format and read on IPad using IBooks for quick swipe navigation to LOGOS from hyperlinks. 

Posts 116
Paolo russo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 18 2013 12:34 AM

uhm...I suppose I could try that, but I have just iPad with me all day long.

Do you think is there a way to do it just only with iPad? Without access a PC?

Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS