Planning Center Import from Mac

Page 1 of 1 (12 items)
This post has 11 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 11
Tobie Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Oct 6 2012 7:10 AM

Recently whenever I try to import a planning center service, the only thing that shows is the title of the service.  I cannot view the content from planning center such as the order, or songs.  When I try to import the file, nothing happens.  Any idea of what could be wrong?

Posts 1729
LogosEmployee
Hunter Clagett | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 6 2012 11:08 AM

You should be able to see the individual song item titles, though the lyrics and song section order is not visible from the import page:

The lyrics in each song item should be imported correctly along with custom song ordering. Are the songs you're using available or imported from SongSelect?

Thanks,

- Hunter Clagett

Logos 4 Bug Report - Mac | PC

Proclaim - Mac/PC

Posts 11
Tobie Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 29 2012 10:33 AM

on a platform other than Mac i do see the list of the songs.  However on my mac nothing shows up on the right hand side.  i can see the various services but not the content of them.

Posts 1729
LogosEmployee
Hunter Clagett | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 29 2012 2:13 PM

This feature works fine on my Mac. We'll need to take a look at your log files in order to see what is going on.

Please post them per the instructions here: http://community.logos.com/forums/t/39446.aspx

- Hunter Clagett

Logos 4 Bug Report - Mac | PC

Proclaim - Mac/PC

Posts 9
Andy Fuqua | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 19 2013 10:29 AM

I'm having the same issue.  It was buggy before the last update.  Since the update it doesn't work at all.

Posts 28
Anton E Brown | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 22 2013 8:39 AM

Yeah.  I'm having this trouble too.  Its been buggy enough and the problem has existed at least one week where it is completely non-functional.  We are beginning to evaluate the potential of screen sharing to a more stable platform.  We love Proclaim but it isn't 100% dependable and the pricing is getting ready to go up.  We'll see.  We are now entering each item into PCO and Proclaim manually.  Not what we hoped for at all.

Posts 25
Glenn Gervais (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 22 2013 9:57 AM

We are working on this and will have a fix out next week.

Posts 11
Tobie Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 11 2013 8:43 AM

Since the latest update the issue has been resolved.  Thank you for your attention to this issue.

Posts 11
Tobie Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 11 2013 10:23 AM

My computer updated yesterday, and now I have the issue of not being able to see the plan details, just the title and date.

Posts 11
Tobie Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 11 2013 10:27 AM

i tried to locate the proclaim log files using the link in a previous post and it only shows an empty folder.  Please help, this is getting old.

Posts 11
Tobie Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 11 2013 10:37 AM

Here is a screenshot showing my issue.

Posts 178
Travis Perna | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 14 2013 12:04 PM

Hi folks!

We implemented a fix that should resolve the Planning Center Online issues. Can you all update Proclaim and let us know if you are still having issues?

Thanks!

Travis

Page 1 of 1 (12 items) | RSS