Sure Wish the Morph Info in Rev. Interlinear would ...

Page 1 of 1 (12 items)
This post has 11 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2779
Kevin A. Purcell | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Nov 23 2009 1:04 PM

... pop up with a plain english interpretation of what the letters mean. I can figure out some of it and remember some of it, but not all.  Would be nice if when I had the ESV Rev. Interlinear mode on and hover over the Morph line it would give me a popup saying Nominative for N, etc.

Posts 326
tjebme | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 23 2009 3:40 PM

Agree.

Posts 596
LaRosa Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 23 2009 3:44 PM

ditto

Urban Scholar - http://urban-scholar.com 
Christ-centered Hip-Hop - http://www.sphereofhiphop.com

Posts 3810
spitzerpl | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 23 2009 3:59 PM

+1

Posts 710
JH | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 23 2009 4:54 PM

Kevin A. Purcell:

... pop up with a plain english interpretation of what the letters mean. I can figure out some of it and remember some of it, but not all.  Would be nice if when I had the ESV Rev. Interlinear mode on and hover over the Morph line it would give me a popup saying Nominative for N, etc.

That would be a big help.

Posts 18
Steve. Kilgore | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 24 2009 1:55 PM

Yes

I really do hope they bring back the "real" reverse interlinear as a book.  One of my favorite resources.

Posts 2779
Kevin A. Purcell | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 24 2009 2:00 PM

Stephen C. Kilgore:

Yes

I really do hope they bring back the "real" reverse interlinear as a book.  One of my favorite resources.

It has been stated here that they will bring them back at some point.

Posts 8644
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 24 2009 2:01 PM

Stephen C. Kilgore:
Reply to: Re: Sure Wish the Morph Info in Rev. Interlinear would ... - Logos Bible Software Forums
It's coming, Bob has already said as much.

Hmm Sarcasm is my love language. Obviously I love you. 

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 24 2009 2:51 PM

Thomas Black:

Stephen C. Kilgore:
Reply to: Re: Sure Wish the Morph Info in Rev. Interlinear would ... - Logos Bible Software Forums

Drat !  I was hoping they had come to their senses and were doing away with them. 

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 44
Sam Shaw | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 24 2009 5:34 PM

Thomas Black:

Stephen C. Kilgore:

Wonderful!! I felt like the current implementation of reverse interlineation in Logos 4 made the "interlinears" seem cheap.

Actually, I'd like to propose a slight modification to this suggestion: double-clicking an original language word should bring up all that data instead of merely hovering your mouse over it. It would get annoying having pop-ups appear everywhere all the time without you wanting them to as opposed to them appearing occasionally and only over references.

Posts 8644
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 25 2009 4:24 AM

George, I love the new avatar.  It ... well it suits you fine.

is that from quest for fire?

Hmm Sarcasm is my love language. Obviously I love you. 

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 25 2009 5:28 AM

Thomas Black:

George, I love the new avatar.  It ... well it suits you fine.

is that from quest for fire?

I'm not really sure though it looks as though it could be.  I just googled "Neanderthal" and clicked on one of the images that came up.  I saw one that I liked better on link in a recent "Explorator" which is a weekly archaeology e-mail, but I couldn't locate it again (previous week -- zapped).

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Page 1 of 1 (12 items) | RSS