Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 0 Followers

Posts 221
James Thompson | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Aug 11 2009 7:42 PM

Anybody have a workspace that's proven especially useful to them and wouldn't mind sharing? Earlier today I downloaded one from the Logos newsgroup loaded it into my system and it worked beautifully. I had to do a little tweaking but I really appreciated the effort of the original creator.

I then begin to wonder what other brilliant creations are out there. If I don't have to recreate the wheel I won't. So, if any of you have a workspace that worked really well for you please share it. I'd appreciate it! Attach an example to you response. Thanks in advance!

James

Posts 847
Praiser | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 12 2009 12:11 PM

James Thompson:

Anybody have a workspace that's proven especially useful to them and wouldn't mind sharing? Earlier today I downloaded one from the Logos newsgroup loaded it into my system and it worked beautifully. I had to do a little tweaking but I really appreciated the effort of the original creator.

I then begin to wonder what other brilliant creations are out there. If I don't have to recreate the wheel I won't. So, if any of you have a workspace that worked really well for you please share it. I'd appreciate it! Attach an example to you response. Thanks in advance!

James

Morris Proctor Seminars website www.mpseminars.com (the authorized Logos & Libronix trainer) offers Quick Files Level I and II CD's that have workspaces already created for you priced very reasonably at $10 each CD. I use and really appreciate them.  You can then customize them as you wish.  His toolbars are wonderful too.
All of his instructional cd's are worth the cost if you haven't been to a seminar. They will save you loads of time and will help you get the most out of the software program. Logos software can do so much more than you probably know about. They have Camp Two on sale right now, I really recommend it!

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS