Squashy Help File...

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 24
Stuart | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Nov 24 2009 11:53 AM

I noticed that when I open 'Help', it goes to the far right of the screen in a narrow window.  I really like that.  What I also noticed, which I don't like so much, is that at times the words become squashed together and overlap.  Here is a picture of what I mean:

Is this something that has been noticed before by others?  I just wanted to bring it to the attention of those people who need to know.

Thanks for all your hard work, developers and Logos-people,

Stuart.

Posts 5573
Forum MVP
Rich DeRuiter | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 24 2009 12:14 PM

Stuart:
Is this something that has been noticed before by others?  I just wanted to bring it to the attention of those people who need to know.

Yes this has been mentioned before, just once, I think, but it's good to be reminded the issue still exists, and that more than one person has the problem. As I remember it was precisely to this point in the help file the other poster pointed as well.

Help links: WIKI;  Logos 6 FAQ. (Phil. 2:14, NIV)

Posts 463
George Allakhverdyan | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 24 2009 3:14 PM

This is a known issue, we are working on fixing it.

Edit: Also you can drag the help tab into the main section of the layout and then its completely visible

Posts 24
Van Vowell | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 24 2009 4:32 PM

You can "float" the HELP panel, just click on the triangle by HELP and choose float this panel. Now it's resizable!

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS