Suggestion: Add autofill to Library personal tags

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 52
DrGregWaddell | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Oct 21 2012 1:43 PM

Please add autofill to Library personal tags. It's so easy to make a one-letter mistake that thus unintentionally create a new tag.

Posts 24841
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 21 2012 3:39 PM

You can always check that by sorting Library on My Tags. Autofill is awkward and inefficient for a field that may contain unusual acronyms  e.g. TR  completed as Tree; so I have to add TR to user dictionary!

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 21 2012 3:42 PM

An option is adding a comment to Logos User Voice suggestion => http://logos.uservoice.com/forums/42823-logos-bible-software-4/suggestions/564609-provide-management-of-mytags that has 338 votes.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 52
DrGregWaddell | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 21 2012 4:45 PM

I have no idea how that could be inefficient. Autofill is based on whatever you put in there. It would be a lot easier than your recommended solution. I have created autofill routines myself for database lists and the code was relatively straightforward. I have no idea why this would be difficult for Logos. Greg

Posts 8893
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 27 2012 10:25 AM

Gregory S. Waddell:

Please add autofill to Library personal tags.

Yes

Dave Hooton:
Autofill is awkward and inefficient for a field that may contain unusual acronyms  e.g. TR  completed as Tree; so I have to add TR to user dictionary!

The autofill should, of course, be based only on existing mytags.

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 18651
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 27 2012 11:04 AM

Yes, this would be a great idea.

Suggestions forum is better place to post such ideas.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS