Happy Thanksgiving, Logos!

Page 1 of 1 (19 items)
This post has 18 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 3775
Forum MVP
Halo Hound | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Nov 25 2009 6:24 AM

I was just thinking that the inundated Logos people could use a thread filled with all the positive love we could give them. They're hearing a lot of negatives these days because as I told an employee on the phone, no one waits on hold to tell you your great. I think they could benefit from some good old Thanksgiving appreciation.

I'll start it off by saying Logos 4 is the absolute best Bible software out there, and that includes L3. I Love it and have become a staunch advocate for it. Not only that, but Logos is the best company I can think of off hand that I have dealt with. No endless phone trees, always a voice. Keep up the good work!

Posts 3775
Forum MVP
Halo Hound | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 25 2009 6:28 AM

you can add Randy's thread to this one....http://community.logos.com/forums/p/5736/44519.aspx#44519

Posts 3775
Forum MVP
Halo Hound | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 25 2009 7:08 AM

Here's another satisfied (with suggestion) customer...

http://community.logos.com/forums/p/5727/44469.aspx#44469

Posts 569
J. Morris | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 25 2009 7:22 AM

I am THANKFUL for Logos! 

1.  A great product that will ONLY get better

2.  Friendly/Helpful service!

3.  A company that actually LISTENS to its customers

4.  Above and Beyond support

Logos has greatly helped me learn God's Word (much more to go!).  Therefore has also helped "my" congregation learn the Word.  Therefore has helped make an impact in our community for the Lord.

Posts 3775
Forum MVP
Halo Hound | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 25 2009 7:42 AM

Here's a thread to know how much value you are adding to people, Logos...

http://community.logos.com/forums/p/5732/44557.aspx#44557

Posts 8790
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 25 2009 8:17 AM

Philip Spitzer:

I was just thinking that the inundated Logos people could use a thread filled with all the positive love we could give them. They're hearing a lot of negatives these days because as I told an employee on the phone, no one waits on hold to tell you your great. I think they could benefit from some good old Thanksgiving appreciation.

I'll start it off by saying Logos 4 is the absolute best Bible software out there, and that includes L3. I Love it and have become a staunch advocate for it. Not only that, but Logos is the best company I can think of off hand that I have dealt with. No endless phone trees, always a voice. Keep up the good work!

I certainly would wish all of the Logos people a great Thanksgiving and pray that they have a pleasant day with their families and friends.  Sorry about the football game, but the Lions are the tradition (They've got to change that).  So stuff yourselves with turkey and cranberry sauce then waddle back to your desks (Monday?) to field all our complaints.  Smile

I still wouldn't say that L4 beats L3, but I have great expectations for it.  They still need to fix notes and, Houston, I think we have a problem with the morph search.  Keep on truckin'.

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 3775
Forum MVP
Halo Hound | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 25 2009 8:32 AM

George Somsel:
I still wouldn't say that L4 beats L3

That's ok. We are all allowed to be wrong on something :-)

Posts 904
Joan Korte | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 25 2009 9:05 AM

To all Logos personnel:

I'm so glad you will have some time off to be with your families!  And, yes, George, even to watch Lion's football (hey, they won two this year!)   You have blessed so many of us all around the globe with your ingenuity, courtesy, patience and servant-like hearts.  I'm thankful for all of you.

Posts 7119
Forum MVP
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 25 2009 1:49 PM

Happy (US) thanksgiving Logos people!  Give thanks to the Lord for He is Good.  His Love Endures Forever!

Posts 5066
Forum MVP
Richard DeRuiter | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 25 2009 2:01 PM

Happy Thanksgiving Logos!

And for goodness' sake, go home and be with your family.

If I see one post from a Logos employee tomorrow I'll consider it a violation of all the Sabbath laws of the OT Wink <- since I can't get a smiley to scowl, just a little.

Help links: WIKI;   Videos; Logos 5 FAQ (Phil. 2:14, NIV)

Posts 3775
Forum MVP
Halo Hound | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 25 2009 2:03 PM

Richard DeRuiter:
If I see one post from a Logos employee tomorrow I'll consider it a violation of all the Sabbath laws of the OT Wink <- since I can't get a smiley to scowl, just a little.

And assuming you would follow the same advise you are giving Logos employees why would you see one of their posts :-)

You guys do deserve a break!

Posts 109
Randy Murphy | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 25 2009 2:04 PM

Happy Thanksgiving Logos! Big Smile

Posts 5066
Forum MVP
Richard DeRuiter | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 25 2009 2:44 PM

Philip Spitzer:
And assuming you would follow the same advise you are giving Logos employees why would you see one of their posts :-)

Well, we pastors are exempt from our own exhortations, you know that. Wink

Actually, tomorrow morning (at least) is a work-day as we will have a Thanksgiving service. My wife, a nurse, also works tomorrow, so our family will celebrate Thanksgiving either late Thursday (supper time), or on Sunday.

Help links: WIKI;   Videos; Logos 5 FAQ (Phil. 2:14, NIV)

Posts 163
JH | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 25 2009 5:16 PM

The entire Logos team is great -- you deserve some down time.  Enjoy!

BTW, Logos 4 is AWESOME!

Posts 4508
Forum MVP
Robert Pavich | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 25 2009 7:43 PM

Philip Spitzer:

George Somsel:
I still wouldn't say that L4 beats L3

That's ok. We are all allowed to be wrong on something :-)

Speaking of Lions....

Why don't you just coat yourself in BBQ sauce and lay down on the Serengeti? Wink

Robert Pavich

For help go to the Wiki: http://wiki.logos.com/Table_of_Contents__

Posts 376
Dan Sheppard | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 25 2009 8:17 PM

Perhaps we should call it Thanks and Giving.

But Happy Thanksgiving to all the Logos staff, plus Beta testers and all of you.

Heaven knows-we have enough hams and turkeys posting here......

Posts 1778
Donovan R. Palmer | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 26 2009 1:36 AM

+1 !!!

Logos for Mac - Wiki Page and FAQ

Posts 8367
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 26 2009 4:06 AM

Richard DeRuiter:
so our family will celebrate Thanksgiving either late Thursday (supper time), or on Sunday.

Wow! Someone else who still calls it "supper time". Big Smile

Add my voice to the choir (a painful thing in real life) in singing a chorus of THANK YOUs to the Logos team for the long hours and hard work over the last months. 

Posts 3775
Forum MVP
Halo Hound | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 26 2009 5:47 AM

here's another "Thankyou" thread...

http://community.logos.com/forums/p/5835/45165.aspx#45165

Page 1 of 1 (19 items) | RSS