Studies in Faithful Living Patriarchs Collection: Complete Church Curriculum (3 vols.)

Page 1 of 1 (14 items)
This post has 13 Replies | 4 Followers

Posts 87
Stephen Kao | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Oct 26 2012 5:51 PM

Hi 

I Just saw this product about to get publish. as I bought the Abraham part the the collection about a month ago, just wondering are there going to some upgrade discount for those who already bought the volume "Abraham Following God's Promise"?

God bless
Stephen

Posts 592
Brent Hoefling | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 27 2012 6:57 AM

bump

my thoughts and questions as wwell.  anyone?  beuller?

Posts 3163
Dominick Sela | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 27 2012 7:05 AM

Yes

Posts 8899
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 27 2012 7:26 AM

Stephen Kao:
I Just saw this product about to get publish. as I bought the Abraham part the the collection about a month ago, just wondering are there going to some upgrade discount for those who already bought the volume "Abraham Following God's Promise"?

I don't know anything about this particular book, but if you bought a month ago you can always "return" the Abraham volume and buy the package instead. Talk to a sales rep.

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 87
Stephen Kao | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 28 2012 12:27 AM

Return maybe will not work for me because this collections are three 8 week Bible Study Course, that is why I ask for the upgrade option, as I only will know is the course suit my church after the course is finish by the time my church finish the course it will be at lease 8 week later by then I am not able to "return the book" and I buy the three volumes collection.

Posts 8899
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 28 2012 10:26 AM

I still recommend contacting Sales. The vast majority of us here are just users like you. If the prepub pages don't say anything about upgrade discounts, we don't know any more than you do. If you're really lucky you will get an answer from Logos here, but most of the time that doesn't happen.

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 1
LogosEmployee
Jessi Strong | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 12 2012 3:25 PM

Hi Stephen, 

There is now an option for those who have already purchased the Abraham volume to buy the rest of the Patriarch's Collection at a discounted rate. Just visit the Patriarch's Collection product page (http://www.logos.com/product/27446/studies-in-faithful-living-patriarchs-collection-complete-church-curriculum), scroll to the bottom of the "Overview" section. There is a link there that will allow you to purchase the Jacob and Joseph volumes.

Thanks,

Posts 87
Stephen Kao | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 13 2012 12:52 AM

Thanks Jessi.

As my church will not start the using Abraham volume until early next year, so I what I want to to double check that the price on the page that allow me to purchase Jacob and Joseph volume will not go up once those two volume been released.

Thanks.

Posts 11
Floyd Arnold | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 15 2012 9:36 AM

I have purchased Patriarch's Collection, but it is not scheduled to be release until 12/5. Can I have access to the Abraham materials since they are already released or do I have to wait?

Posts 27
John D. Barry | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 15 2012 10:35 AM

Floyd, because of the way pre-publication orders are processed, I'm afraid you will have to wait until 12/5 for Abraham to arrive. If you have an immediate need for using it, though, feel free to contact me directly at john@logos.com.

Posts 2109
Kenneth Neighoff | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 22 2012 6:13 AM

Jessi Gering:

Hi Stephen, 

There is now an option for those who have already purchased the Abraham volume to buy the rest of the Patriarch's Collection at a discounted rate. Just visit the Patriarch's Collection product page (http://www.logos.com/product/27446/studies-in-faithful-living-patriarchs-collection-complete-church-curriculum), scroll to the bottom of the "Overview" section. There is a link there that will allow you to purchase the Jacob and Joseph volumes.

Thanks,

I see that there is an option to purchase an upgrade for the whole church curriculum, what I don't see is an option to purchase the study books as individual items?  Are they going to be made available?  As of right now, I cannot find the link to the resource.

Posts 11
Floyd Arnold | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 5 2012 10:58 AM

Is this collection being released today?

Posts 647
Michael Kinch | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 17 2013 4:46 AM

Has anyone used these products in your church or otherwise?  Did you find it useful and would you recommend using them?  What thoughts or ideas do you have regarding using them?

Posts 87
Stephen Kao | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 26 2013 2:57 PM

Hi Michael

My cell group is going through the course at the moment upto chapter 3 last Friday. But as I am the only one who has the "book", so the group member cannot go through the work book during the week, and because we are a Chinese church, so what I am doing now is summaries the chapter during the Friday meeting, and use the powepoint as well.

So you can said we only doing "half of the material". But the  feed back from the group is good.

There are about 10 people in the group.

Page 1 of 1 (14 items) | RSS