Does B2 seem more responsive to you than 4.0?

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 4508
Robert Pavich | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Nov 25 2009 2:21 PM | Locked

I was just wondering...it seems like this is VERY responsive....instant bible word studies....quick exegetical guides....very snappy....

Robert Pavich

For help go to the Wiki: http://wiki.logos.com/Table_of_Contents__

Posts 725
Chris Elford | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 25 2009 2:32 PM | Locked

Robert Pavich:

I was just wondering...it seems like this is VERY responsive....instant bible word studies....quick exegetical guides....very snappy....

I think I see improvements. I can still out type the screen in notes (not by more than a half a letter - unlike what others have said - with Internet on).

BWS pop onto the screen. Even while I was loading a BWS on λογος, I had very quick opening on two Bibles from my shortcut bar. I feel the BWS loaded quicker as well.

Did you ever do the Logos Speed Test? It would be interesting to see a comparison.

Chris

Posts 8601
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 25 2009 2:36 PM | Locked

I can't wait to try it out!

Truth Is Still Truth Even if You Don't Believe It

Check the Wiki

Warning: Sarcasm is my love language. I may inadvertently express my love to you.

Posts 2655
Kevin A. Purcell | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 25 2009 3:17 PM | Locked

It does but it could also be that it is a new user account with literally nothing else installed in it.

However, if that is not the reason, then it is an improvement.

Posts 4508
Robert Pavich | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 25 2009 3:22 PM | Locked

Mine is running with all of the bells and wistles activated in win7 and my regular account...

Robert Pavich

For help go to the Wiki: http://wiki.logos.com/Table_of_Contents__

Posts 702
JH | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 25 2009 4:59 PM | Locked

Robert Pavich:

Yes, it does seem more peppy.  For example, the home screen "slides away" quicker when I open something.

Posts 24568
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 26 2009 4:55 AM | Locked

Robert Pavich:
I was just wondering...it seems like this is VERY responsive

B1 & B2 are much slower to populate a resource picker in Bible and Morph searches.

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS