No iPhone? Try library.logos.com on a mobile device...

Page 4 of 4 (67 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4
This post has 66 Replies | 11 Followers

Posts 27
R. Jason Bartholow | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 8 2009 2:56 PM

Ahhh, so it doesn't appear to be available because of licensing and software development issues. Thanx for the lead Joe. I guess I'll just have to keep lugging around my laptop for a while longer :o)

Posts 2793
J.R. Miller | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 8 2009 3:01 PM

The good news is Logos is working hard to secure the rights for this, so more will be coming!!

My Books in Logos & FREE Training

Posts 527
Ebbe Andréasson | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 17 2009 11:10 AM

Bob Pritchett:
You should have access to some basic books

My swedish prefered bible is a basic book to me. Is there any schedule for these feature? I have no swedish bibles in library.logos.com and probably not in the iPhone app either. I'm not an iPhone owner. Maybe Logos could change that. But only if I can read my prefered bible (I think).

Ebbe

Posts 11
Ken Carlson | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 6 2010 7:08 PM

I tried this on my Droid Eris.  Very nice as far as it goes, but what I am really looking for is something like I had on my old Palm: Display the NASB text, then when I touch a word the lexicon entry for the corresponding Hebrew or Greek word shows up at the bottom of the screen.  I could also show the Greek and English text on a split screen. Is that possible with the web app?

Another vote for an Logos app for the Droid!

Posts 14
J Marais | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 22 2010 12:17 PM

Hi

I'm using an Xperia & would very much appreciate being able to follow my synchronized reading plan on library.logos.com. Might this become an option anytime soon? It would help to keep up to date more than I'm managing to do now...

Thanks!

Posts 4
Stanley Goworek | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 13 2010 5:12 PM

My Droid works pretty good with the weblink.  Thanks!

Posts 2977
Forum MVP
Jacob Hantla | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 14 2010 9:27 AM

JMarais:

Hi

I'm using an Xperia & would very much appreciate being able to follow my synchronized reading plan on library.logos.com. Might this become an option anytime soon? It would help to keep up to date more than I'm managing to do now...

Thanks!

Based on another thread ://community.logos.com/forums/t/9170.aspx it looks like that should be coming

Jacob Hantla
Pastor/Elder, Grace Bible Church
gbcaz.org

Page 4 of 4 (67 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 | RSS