18 month payment plans

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 65
C.J. Scott | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Nov 3 2012 2:47 PM

Did a test with Logos 5 Gold to see if the option for an i8 month payment plan would be available, however the drop down box only goes up ton 12 months. Is this an error?

Clint Scott   Author | Humble Majesty   www.humblemajesty.com
Posts 3002
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 3 2012 2:52 PM

Clint Scott:

Did a test with Logos 5 Gold to see if the option for an i8 month payment plan would be available, however the drop down box only goes up ton 12 months. Is this an error?

I think it would be better to call Logos sales department to get the answer.

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 1357
Edwin Bowden | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 3 2012 3:13 PM

I think that the 18 month option depends upon how much is to be paid in the installment plan.

It shows 18 month option for Gold (or higher) if I am not upgrading.

If I look at the pricing for me upgrading from L4 Platinum, I have to be at Diamond level for the 18 month option.

Posts 405
Danny Parker | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 3 2012 3:37 PM

I was looking at this yesterday. 18 months only is available if the cost of the purchase exceeds $2,200 (or something in that range - don't remember exactly).

Updated: per Logos web site "Q: How many months can I spread my payments over?

A: For every $14.95 of product you can spread your payments over an additional month, to a maximum of 12 months. Orders $2,200 and over can be spread over a total of 18 months."

Posts 10734
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 5 2012 7:41 AM

Danny Parker:

I was looking at this yesterday. 18 months only is available if the cost of the purchase exceeds $2,200 (or something in that range - don't remember exactly).

Updated: per Logos web site "Q: How many months can I spread my payments over?

A: For every $14.95 of product you can spread your payments over an additional month, to a maximum of 12 months. Orders $2,200 and over can be spread over a total of 18 months."

Currently http://www.logos.com/support/paymentplans reads $1900 - and if someone's below, I think it may well be worth it to ask a sales rep on the phone, they may have some leeway (note that due to the monthly $5 processing fee it may not be helpful to spread a real smallish amount over 18 months, even if you could talk the sales person into doing it).

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS