Personalized Offer Drastically Different Than Yesterday

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 569
J. Morris | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Nov 3 2012 8:01 PM

Yesterday I checked out my "personalized offer" (while logged in) several times... I know for sure that in order for me to cross over to Gold in L5 (I have Gold in L4 plus extra) it was going to cost me right around $500...

I just went back to check what options there were for "customize" (logged in) and now the L5 Gold says I'll have to pay over $1300!

Is there something wrong with the page today?

thanks

Posts 5613
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 3 2012 8:04 PM

Make sure you are going to the upgrades page. 

http://www.logos.com/upgrade

Something changed on the home page that takes everyone to the first time purchaser page instead of the upgrade page.  (The Upgrades link is still found in the Products drop-down menu.)

Wiki Links: Enabling Logging / Detailed Search Help - MacBook Pro (2014), ThinkPad E570

Posts 1842
David Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 3 2012 8:04 PM

some have mentioned the "upgrade" button is gone.

make sure you are looking at www.logos.com/upgrade

duplicate information

Making Disciples!  Logos Ecosystem = Logos8 on Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (Win10), Android app on tablet, FSB on iPhone, [deprecated] Windows App, Proclaim, Faithlife.com, FaithlifeTV via Connect subscription.

Posts 33
Mike Melloy | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 3 2012 8:08 PM

There are a couple of different places to view upgrade prices. I noticed that if you click through from the home page to the logos 5 packages that you don't get the personalized discount, just a standard amount. You will need to use a link that actually directs you to the upgrade calculator.

Posts 569
J. Morris | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 3 2012 8:11 PM

Todd Phillips:

Make sure you are going to the upgrades page. 

http://www.logos.com/upgrade

Something changed on the home page that takes everyone to the first time purchaser page instead of the upgrade page.  (The Upgrades link is still found in the Products drop-down menu.)

...after rising from the floor due to fainting Wink I tried that link Todd and indeed it went back down to where it was... Thank you so much

Posts 27688
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 3 2012 8:39 PM

J. Morris:
...after rising from the floor due to fainting

Big Smile

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 9090
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 3 2012 8:41 PM

alabama24:

J. Morris: