Discover card cash back with Logos

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 235
Tom Geswein | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Nov 6 2012 8:46 AM

It would be great if Logos was a merchant that we could use Discover card cash back awards with.  I don't know what is involved in getting set up to do so, but I currently have $400 in it and it would be nice to use this cash with a double rewards (!!!) offer or even a small $10 reward for a $50 redemption.

"It seems our problems solve themselves when we look beyond us to those truly in hell."  -  Beyond Our Suffering - AILD

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 6 2012 8:54 AM

Tom Geswein:

It would be great if Logos was a merchant that we could use Discover card cash back awards with.  I don't know what is involved in getting set up to do so, but I currently have $400 in it and it would be nice to use this cash with a double rewards (!!!) offer or even a small $10 reward for a $50 redemption.

I'm not sure how that program works though I am aware of it.  I would suppose that in the end it would cost Logos.  With a profit margin of 0.38%, I don't think that would be good.

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 235
Tom Geswein | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 6 2012 11:01 AM

You may be right - I'm not sure if Discover eats any of the "bonus" that they offer, or if the retailers take all of the hit.  But, it might provide Logos with some business that they might not have gotten otherwise.  I know that I have made purchases before with my cashback bonus that I would not have made, if I didn't have the Discover cashback program.

"It seems our problems solve themselves when we look beyond us to those truly in hell."  -  Beyond Our Suffering - AILD

Posts 302
JPH | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 13 2012 6:05 PM

Tom Geswein:
It would be great if Logos was a merchant that we could use Discover card cash back awards with.

here, here Yes

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS