Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 21
Will Turner | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Nov 6 2012 5:38 PM

When I attempt to post something to Twitter in the Logos app I receive this error message:

Error Posting to Twitter

The operation couldn't be completed. (HTTP error 404.)

I have tried closing out Logos (completely), power cycling the iPad, trying to post from different resources, etc.  I continually receive the above message.  Any one have any ideas?  Thanks.

Posts 21
Will Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 6 2012 5:42 PM

And I just tried it on my iPhone 5 with the same result.  

Posts 28718
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 6 2012 5:57 PM

Hey Will. I seem to remember that there was a known Twitter issue, but looking in some notes, I am not finding it… I am updating my phone currently. I will try to replicate later tonight. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 2048
Kenneth Neighoff | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 6 2012 6:14 PM

Yes, there is a twitter issue.   It used to work well. Somewhere in the last update or two a bug found its way in.

Facebook works fine though.

Posts 2048
Kenneth Neighoff | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 6 2012 6:15 PM

Yes, there is a bug with Twitter. It developed with the introduction of Logos version 3 on the app.  At least that is when I first noticed it.  I remember reading about it in the forums.

Facebook works fine.

Posts 4264
LogosEmployee
Kevin Byford (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 6 2012 7:48 PM

Will Turner:

When I attempt to post something to Twitter in the Logos app I receive this error message:

Error Posting to Twitter

The operation couldn't be completed. (HTTP error 404.)

I have tried closing out Logos (completely), power cycling the iPad, trying to post from different resources, etc.  I continually receive the above message.  Any one have any ideas?  Thanks.

Hi Will,

This is a known issue and was fixed in the beta cycle a few weeks ago.  The next version of the apps should fully support Twitter sharing and are expected to be available from the App store next week.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS