L4 Question #2 (a series)

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 5422
David Paul | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Nov 7 2012 3:52 PM

Does L5 have drop down Window History buttons (or right-click option)?

ASROCK x570 Creator, AMD R9 3950x, HyperX 64gb 3600 RAM, Asus Strix RTX 2080 ti, 2tb m.2 Seagate Firecuda SSD (x2) ...and other mechano-digital happiness.

"The Unbelievable Work...believe it or not."

Posts 13420
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 7 2012 4:02 PM

Sadly not.

Posts 188
Kevin Taylor | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 7 2012 4:08 PM

But you can use the history tool for your global history across all resources

Logos 5, Windows & Android perfect together....

Posts 235
Tom Geswein | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 7 2012 5:49 PM

I, too, would like to see this.  I remember an earlier version of internet explorer having this and the later version not.  It was so hard to get used to not using it.  Can't understand why such a simple thing is removed.  (In the case of IE.)

"It seems our problems solve themselves when we look beyond us to those truly in hell."  -  Beyond Our Suffering - AILD

Posts 5422
David Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 7 2012 5:56 PM

I thought it was removed from IE too, but I figured out that it is just "hidden". Right click on the back arrow, and it will pull up the history. Same effect, just without the down arrow. I prefer the down arrow, but I'd take the utility any way I can get it. I use this feature literally hundreds of time a day in L3. To not have it is L5 is practically a game killer. Absurd that it was ever removed. And like you say, it truly is A SIMPLE THING.

ASROCK x570 Creator, AMD R9 3950x, HyperX 64gb 3600 RAM, Asus Strix RTX 2080 ti, 2tb m.2 Seagate Firecuda SSD (x2) ...and other mechano-digital happiness.

"The Unbelievable Work...believe it or not."

Posts 235
Tom Geswein | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 7 2012 6:32 PM

David Paul:

Right click on the back arrow, and it will pull up the history.

Wow.  How did I miss that?  Thanks!  Hope to see it in L5 sometime...

"It seems our problems solve themselves when we look beyond us to those truly in hell."  -  Beyond Our Suffering - AILD

Posts 8899
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 7 2012 6:45 PM

Tom Geswein:
I, too, would like to see this.

Yes

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 2040
Unix | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 8 2012 3:45 AM

Yeah. Hope they put that back!

Disclosure!
trulyergonomic.com
48G AMD octacore V9.2 Acc 11

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS