Does L5 allow exporting of highlighted text in a resource?

Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 24 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 57
Ralph Wood | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 8 2012 8:29 AM

Mark Smith:

If Logos would create note files as the iPad does, it would be a fine tool for gathering notes for all sorts of purposes for those without an iOS device. Research for a paper would be quite a bit easier by simply underlining then compiling all the notes outside of Logos. By applying different note symbols and colors one could tag notes for various research topics and have them all in one file to sort out later. All this needs is un-truncated highlighting notes. A simple extension of an existing tool would open up a new use for the application.

Bingo!    Yes

Posts 8893
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 13 2012 5:49 PM

alabama24:

fgh:
Alabama, did you look at Mark's screenshots?

Yes. Did you read my posts and look at mine? Stick out tongue

Yes, I just didn't realize Mark was using an iPad.

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 234
David | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 14 2012 12:05 AM

I agree! I would love to have the option of un-truncated notes. Seems standard in others eBook readers and can be very helpful for reviewing key points in a resource.

-dave

Posts 28363
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 14 2012 4:16 AM

David Schlup:
I would love to have the option of un-truncated notes.

Just to clarify… you can create untruncated notes… just not automatically. The truncated part is the title of the highlighting note. The note part of the note is empty…  Personally, I want to see a quote field added alongside of a special view which would show just the highlighted text.

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 217
Danny Baskin | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 14 2012 7:00 AM

David Schlup:
I would love to have the option of un-truncated notes.

Yes!! Big Smile

Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS