Adam came from the dust of the earth and Eve from Adam they shared a soul from God

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 1
eugene knobloch | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Nov 9 2012 5:23 AM

when Adam and Eve were created it was special in that the Holy Spirit had already created the general pool of humans living on earth. When they feel from Grace they were expelled into the general population of those like them and their children mingled with them and when they entermarried they shared God's soul that he shared with Adam and Eve. The sharing went on until all the people on this planet share a common thread---God's Soul---and can all recieve the Grace of God. There was one creation, but in two parts, the second part seeded the creation born of the sea, with the Soul of God.

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 9 2012 5:42 AM

eugene knobloch:

when Adam and Eve were created it was special in that the Holy Spirit had already created the general pool of humans living on earth. When they feel from Grace they were expelled into the general population of those like them and their children mingled with them and when they entermarried they shared God's soul that he shared with Adam and Eve. The sharing went on until all the people on this planet share a common thread---God's Soul---and can all recieve the Grace of God. There was one creation, but in two parts, the second part seeded the creation born of the sea, with the Soul of God.

Peace to you, Eugene!                We welcome you to the Logos Forums, and I notice this is your first post.

I hate to be the one that tells you, though, even thought we`re happy to have Logos Bible Software users post back and forth and left and right that there are some definite guidelines established for us.         *smile*                       Actually, this makes life better!

Please take a look at the guidelines to the upper right of the main page of the Logos Forums for the detailed guidelines.

One of the super ``no`s` is NO theology!      We feel the discussion of theology and the conflicts that often ensue are detrimental to the purposes of these Logos Forums; and we ask --- please!!!!  ----    your cooperation.

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Posts 11228
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 9 2012 6:06 AM

Milford ... I think he was trying to demonstrate the value of reading early Ugarit Logos resources!  Oddly enough the phrasing in the OP's post matches some of the accounts of Yam and of course Asherah. Now when I'm fixing Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner, I'm reminded of Yam(s).

I sure hope they break the Anchor Yale collection up ... there's some really good resources in there about early Israel (not implying Yam, but Asherah does show up quite a bit in the OT).

"God will save his fallen angels and their broken wings He'll mend."

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 9 2012 6:25 AM

DMB:
 Oddly enough the phrasing in the OP's post matches some of the accounts of Yam and of course Asherah. Now when I'm fixing Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner, I'm reminded of Yam(s).

Groan !  You're as bad as I am.  Very punny (I know I've succeeded when someone groans).

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS