Ability to export or print a clipping file?

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 19
Charles Williams | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Nov 27 2009 1:54 PM

I want to be able to use the material gathered in research into a clipping file, in a sermon or paper or lesson. But I can't find any way to get that material out of the clipping file other than copying the content of each individual cllipping. Is there a way to export it to a word processor or pdf file or spreadsheet or something? Even to an html file would be ok if that's all we can do.

Logos 4 is a GREAT product by the way.

Posts 5564
Forum MVP
Rich DeRuiter | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 27 2009 1:57 PM

Charles Williams:

I want to be able to use the material gathered in research into a clipping file, in a sermon or paper or lesson. But I can't find any way to get that material out of the clipping file other than copying the content of each individual cllipping. Is there a way to export it to a word processor or pdf file or spreadsheet or something? Even to an html file would be ok if that's all we can do.

Can't be done, yet.

See in my signature for Missing Features, and approximate dates.

Help links: WIKI;  Logos 6 FAQ. (Phil. 2:14, NIV)

Posts 4508
Robert Pavich | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 27 2009 4:37 PM

Charles Williams:

Charles,

Are you wanting to edit the text after getting it into a paper file or not? If not...there are many ways to do it.

Robert Pavich

For help go to the Wiki: http://wiki.logos.com/Table_of_Contents__

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS