Finally! My new video introducing all of the new features in Logos 5

Page 3 of 4 (80 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 Next >
This post has 79 Replies | 5 Followers

Posts 1202
Ward Walker | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 12 2012 11:27 AM

Mark, Superb job as always--your video really helps me understand what Logos 5 brings to the table.  I've added that upgrade to my to-be budget, hope to join y'all in enjoying it shortly.

Posts 702
JH | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 12 2012 12:14 PM

I was lukewarm about upgrading, but your video definitely convinced me to do so.  Thanks!

Posts 744
Armin | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 12 2012 6:30 PM

Mark Barnes:

Armin:
I am trying to repeat what you did around minute 12 of your video with a Morph search. When I select "Highlight" in the right-click menu of the columns, it does not appear. When I select "Book", the column is added. However, it does not work for "Highlight". Do you have any idea why this might be the case?

I'm not sure, sorry. Are you PC or Mac?

I use a PC running Windows 7.

Armin

Posts 1404
Blair Laird | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 12 2012 6:38 PM

How do I get that close all button on my logos?

Posts 6483
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 12 2012 6:43 PM

Thanks Mark. It showed me things that I did not know exist.

Everything ever written in Religion and Theology formatted for Logos Bible Software.Logos Youtube Channel

Posts 6483
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 12 2012 6:45 PM

Blair Laird:

1. In the command bar type close all.

2. Drag the command to your tool bar.

Everything ever written in Religion and Theology formatted for Logos Bible Software.Logos Youtube Channel

Posts 1404
Blair Laird | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 12 2012 6:49 PM

Lynden Williams:

Blair Laird:

1. In the command bar type close all.

2. Drag the command to your tool bar.

Ahh.. Thanks

Posts 234
David | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 12 2012 10:24 PM

Fantastic!! Thanks for taking the time to put this together. I went through it all and look forward to purchasing an upgrade.

-dave

Posts 13360
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 13 2012 1:35 AM

Armin:

Armin:
I am trying to repeat what you did around minute 12 of your video with a Morph search. When I select "Highlight" in the right-click menu of the columns, it does not appear. When I select "Book", the column is added. However, it does not work for "Highlight". Do you have any idea why this might be the case?

I use a PC running Windows 7.

Check you do actually have highlighting in your resource. If you do, and it still doesn't work, it will be best to create a new thread, I think. Answers will probably get lost in this one.

Posts 2941
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 13 2012 2:12 AM

Thank you Mark for investing your time and energy to help us to learn  Logos 5. May the Lord bless you.

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 8947
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 13 2012 12:38 PM

What an great overview tool you have created. It really helped. I took several hours to go through it as I actually experimented with each of the 20 plus new features you explained in the video. Thanks Mark for taking time to do this!

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 99
Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 13 2012 1:08 PM

Hello,

I am not able to access it for some reason.  I have Adobe Flash, etc.....Anywhere else I can access this?

Thank you

Paul

Paul

Posts 13360
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 13 2012 2:56 PM

Paul:
I am not able to access it for some reason.  I have Adobe Flash, etc.....Anywhere else I can access this?

Try http://www.logosbiblesoftwaretraining.com/wp-content/uploads/introducing-logos-5.mov

Posts 383
Daniel Bender | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 13 2012 3:13 PM

Mark it's been a while since I've watched one of your videos. Great job again. Logos should hire you to put out videos like this before they release their new upgrades. Sales would be way up. I know I was convinced.

Blessings

Posts 1945
Mark | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 13 2012 3:32 PM

This was very very helpful.  Thanks for offering it as a .mov

Posts 1838
David Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 13 2012 4:11 PM

David Thomas:

Mark Barnes:

THANK YOU Mark. I have had some vimeo issues as well (running Win7 64 bit). I couldn't play the video on my iPad 2 and when I try to go back 30 seconds in the timeline (on my PC) to catch something that I missed, the stream seems to crash.

Whatever problems I had on Sunday seem to be gone now (Tuesday). I don't know if it was my patience or if some settings got changed on your end. But things now work GREAT on my iPad 2 and  the video REALLY helps me to understand the features in my recent upgrade from L4 Platinum to L5 Silver. THANKS Mark! You are a blessing to the Body of Christ.

Making Disciples!  Logos Ecosystem = Logos8 on Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (Win10), Android app on tablet, FSB on iPhone, [deprecated] Windows App, Proclaim, Faithlife.com, FaithlifeTV via Connect subscription.

Posts 2305
Beloved | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 13 2012 6:02 PM

Nifty overview of L5. Thanks, Mark. I know you're not looking for them, but, I think love offerings are due you. How can we contact you if this is our intention. Smile 

Meanwhile, Jesus kept on growing wiser and more mature, and in favor with God and his fellow man.

International Standard Version. (2011). (Lk 2:52). Yorba Linda, CA: ISV Foundation.

Posts 291
Bob Schlessman | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 13 2012 7:57 PM

Downloading it now to watch later on my laptop. Thank you Mark. I know it will be as helpful as your Logos 4 videos.

Blessings,

Bob

Posts 13360
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 14 2012 2:21 AM

Paul:

The video is also available on YouTube for those who have Vimeo blocked by family filters: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5oIxkW_HkM

Posts 13360
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 14 2012 2:24 AM

Beloved:
Nifty overview of L5. Thanks, Mark. I know you're not looking for them, but, I think love offerings are due you. How can we contact you if this is our intention

Thank you. Another project I run receives donations towards the missionary work of a couple sent from our church. If you would like to support them to show your appreciation, you'd be very welcome Smilehttp://www.sermonbrowser.com/donate/

Page 3 of 4 (80 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 Next > | RSS