Training Manuals

Page 1 of 1 (12 items)
This post has 11 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 15
apeiron | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Nov 19 2012 3:11 PM

Are the Logos 4 training manuals (vols 1 & 2) essentially applicable to Logos 5?

Posts 54
Tommy Miller | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 19 2012 3:20 PM

Yes

Core i7-2630QM CPU 2.00 GHz, 8 GB RAM, 64-Bit Windows 7 Professional SP1

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 19 2012 5:11 PM

John Terrell Sharpton:

Are the Logos 4 training manuals (vols 1 & 2) essentially applicable to Logos 5?

Peace to you, John!                   You can get to Mark Barnes' truly great (and very lengthy!) training from this link...              *smile*

http://community.logos.com/forums/p/59381/422707.aspx#422707

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Posts 2539
Ronald Quick | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 19 2012 5:27 PM

I'm assuming that the New Logos 5 Training manual is NOT a download, but does anyone know for sure?

http://www.logos.com/product/28528/logos-5-whats-new-manual

Posts 3302
David Taylor Jr | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 19 2012 5:27 PM

Yes the video is absolutely excellent!  Much more than just an overview!

Teacher, Ministry Leader, Student, Author, Husband

How to upload logs

Visit My Site: Reformed Truths

Posts 1829
Rick | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 19 2012 5:35 PM

Ronald Quick:

I'm assuming that the New Logos 5 Training manual is NOT a download, but does anyone know for sure?

http://www.logos.com/product/28528/logos-5-whats-new-manual

Under "Product Details" it says that the platform is PC and Mac. I don't know if that means that it covers both systems or will work as a download on both systems.

Posts 297
Schezic | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 19 2012 5:55 PM

Ronald Quick:
It is in fact a download.

( PDF file.)

Posts 2539
Ronald Quick | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 19 2012 5:58 PM

Thanks.

Has anyone found the manual to be helpful?

Posts 297
Schezic | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 19 2012 6:04 PM

It explains the features quite clearly. However It doesn't go into great detail as to how to apply them....as the camp videos do. I anticipate a video update in the near future...for a nominal fee. Wink Mark Barnes' videos do a better job...IMHO....The caveat is: You have to put up with his bloody accent. Stick out tongue

Posts 19333
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 19 2012 8:29 PM

Schezic:
You have to put up with his bloody accent.

Nonsense! Mark's accent is one of the chief pleasures of watching his Logos videos. Smile

Posts 44
Jo Decaesteker | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 20 2012 12:25 AM

I agree totally. He sounds quite British to me. Maybe because he actually is? Smile I'm in Europe, you see... Stick out tongue

Posts 3205
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 22 2012 3:27 PM

Rosie Perera:

Schezic:
You have to put up with his bloody accent.

Nonsense! Mark's accent is one of the chief pleasures of watching his Logos videos. Smile

I agree totally with you Rosie . He invested his precious time ,money and energy for the sake of helping every one of us to learn how to use the software for our Bible study. I am very grateful not only for Marks ,but to everyone who contributes to share his own skill and experience. Marks accent is for me almost like my mother language I love it.

Blessings in Christ.

Page 1 of 1 (12 items) | RSS