Page 2 of 3 (45 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next >
This post has 44 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 5615
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 20 2012 8:49 AM

George Somsel:

Erwin Stull, Sr.:
Todd's "Spirit filled bananas" look pretty good. Smile

How about Baba au Rum?

It's true.  I didn't say which or what kind of spirit the bananas were filled with.  They do look like they might be filled with the distilled kind.

Wiki Links: Enabling Logging / Detailed Search Help - MacBook Pro (2014), ThinkPad E570

Posts 2764
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 20 2012 9:16 AM

George Somsel:

Erwin Stull, Sr.:
Todd's "Spirit filled bananas" look pretty good. Smile

How about Baba au Rum?

That's funny. I just looked that up. Yeast cakes saturated with hard liquor. Smile

Posts 2764
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 20 2012 9:26 AM

We CAN have some fun, laugh, play around, not be so up tight, stiff lipped, serious, and STILL maintain our position in Christ. SmileSmileSmile

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 20 2012 9:37 AM

Erwin Stull, Sr.:

We CAN have some fun, laugh, play around, not be so up tight, stiff lipped, serious, and STILL maintain our position in Christ. SmileSmileSmile

Not only CAN WE, we should.  The earth was created for the enjoyment of man unlike some of the myths of the ANE where man was created to serve the gods.

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 68
Graeme Adams | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 20 2012 9:39 AM

Erwin Stull, Sr.:

I fear this is going wwwWWAAyyy too far...Let's not go over the top!! Show some restraint Erwin, Please!!!! Surprise

Big Smile

Posts 2764
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 20 2012 9:58 AM

George Somsel:

Erwin Stull, Sr.:

Not only CAN WE, we should.  The earth was created for the enjoyment of man unlike some of the myths of the ANE where man was created to serve the gods.

Smile

Posts 2764
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 20 2012 10:03 AM

Graeme Adams:

Erwin Stull, Sr.:

I fear this is going wwwWWAAyyy too far...Let's not go over the top!! Show some restraint Erwin, Please!!!! Surprise

Big Smile

I do think we are kind of moving away from the original post, however, that seems to be the nature of the Logos Boards/Forums. Smile

I speculate that a few more posts and it will have fizzled out. Smile

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 20 2012 10:08 AM

Graeme Adams:

We need more Pentecostal (UK) emoticons! Big Smile

Sectarian emoticons?  Me-thinks your premise that "Pentecostals" are the only happy posters is in error.

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 1416
Wes Saad | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 20 2012 10:38 AM

Erwin Stull, Sr.:
I don't see it. Please enlighten.

Okay, how about this. It is said that the antichrist will have a peculiar wound on the head. Is it any surprise that we are in a day when people get their thrills by posting very unusual pictures of heads displaying an odd variety of emotions? This sanitizes us to cranial distortions and will make it harder for people to spot the antichrist.

Posts 31
Mitchell Borrows | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 20 2012 10:40 AM

I need to get me some spirit filled Bananas!! 

Posts 5615
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 20 2012 10:45 AM

Chris Roberts:

Erwin Stull, Sr.:

Okay, how about this. It is said that the antichrist will have a peculiar wound on the head. Is it any surprise that we are in a day when people get their thrills by posting very unusual pictures of heads displaying an odd variety of emotions? This sanitizes us to cranial distortions and will make it harder for people to spot the antichrist.

No, Pablo Picasso already accomplished that.

http://www.inminds.com/weeping-woman-picasso-1937.html

Wiki Links: Enabling Logging / Detailed Search Help - MacBook Pro (2014), ThinkPad E570

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 20 2012 11:00 AM

Chris Roberts:

Erwin Stull, Sr.:

I hope you don't seriously believe that the antichrist will be some recognizable individual by virtue of his physical appearance or, even more importantly, that the antichrist is an individual yet to come.  Remember, there are many antichrists.  1 Jn 2.18-28

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 1416
Wes Saad | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 20 2012 11:28 AM

George Somsel:
I hope you don't seriously believe that the antichrist will be some recognizable individual by virtue of his physical appearance...

The smilies are already accomplishing their mission...

(George, nothing I've said in this thread is intended with any degree of seriousness)

Posts 1680
Jerry M | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 20 2012 11:30 AM

What we think we know or will allow ourselves to experience is filtered by the glasses we wear.  Since we have many different viewpoints about many different things, we would do well to show some consideration and hope others aren't offended by what we say.  I include myself in this advice.

"For the kingdom of God does not consist in words but in power"      Wiki Table of Contents

Posts 1202
Ward Walker | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 20 2012 11:52 AM

If we are to express emoticon disappointment, I think we should dwell on the sad state of the invisible dog.

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 20 2012 11:57 AM

Ward Walker:

If we are to express emoticon disappointment, I think we should dwell on the sad state of the invisible dog.

What dog?  I don't see it.  Wink  Geeked

george
gfsomsel

Posts 1680
Jerry M | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 20 2012 12:08 PM

"For the kingdom of God does not consist in words but in power"      Wiki Table of Contents

Posts 2764
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 20 2012 12:16 PM

Chris Roberts:

Erwin Stull, Sr.:

http://biblia.com/books/esv/Re13.3

Posts 2764
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 20 2012 12:21 PM

George Somsel:

Chris Roberts:

Erwin Stull, Sr.:

I hope you don't seriously believe that the antichrist will be some recognizable individual by virtue of his physical appearance or, even more importantly, that the antichrist is an individual yet to come.  Remember, there are many antichrists.  1 Jn 2.18-28

Yes

Guess it's time to look into the RefTagger thing. Smile

Posts 2764
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 20 2012 12:24 PM

Chris Roberts:

George Somsel:
I hope you don't seriously believe that the antichrist will be some recognizable individual by virtue of his physical appearance...

The smilies are already accomplishing their mission...

(George, nothing I've said in this thread is intended with any degree of seriousness)

We still don't have a LOL one that we can select from the forum page. Smile

Page 2 of 3 (45 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next > | RSS